European Super League OFF; Spurs face withdrawal fee

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support the European Super League

• Total voters
Who do you think is going to pay the 2 billion quid it would cost to buy us? Dunno about you, but i'm short a few bob.

We'd end up with someone far far worse.
To be fair I don’t disagree, we probably are stuck with these people, but I do also think that any supporters who might have thought that levy/Lewis etc where honest to goodness football men through and through are now seeing them in their truest form...greed.

No money in. Reputation sinks even more. Laughed in world with Woolwich because of being the worst squads there.. Fires the manager(deserved but not like it was) to save face.

and in the end for nothing because this league won’t start
We just got Levyed once again. :levylol:

No, but I looked at the articles and concluded, in a post with the relevant parts, that the premier league board had the power to do it through various pathways. However without B7 article (special resolution) it was harder.
Can you paste the link, would be interesting?
I believe it's this bit

Clubs have the opportunity to propose new rules or amendments at the Shareholder meeting. Each Member Club is entitled to one vote and all rule changes and major commercial contracts require the support of at least a two-thirds vote, or 14 clubs, to be agreed.

No money in. Reputation sinks even more. Laughed in world with Woolwich because of being the worst squads there.. Fires the manager(deserved but not like it was) to save face.

and in the end for nothing because this league won’t start
We just got Levyed once again. :levylol:
Levy's mistakes:

1) Ruining the day we fired Mourinho
2) Joining the Super League
3) Hiring Mourinho
4) Summer 2018
5) Firing Poch

Back
Top Bottom