European Super League OFF; Spurs face withdrawal fee

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support the European Super League

• Total voters
Hooray for capitalism!

the simpsons art GIF by hoppip

Not in this format. But expect further Champions League reforms in the next few years that make it more of a closed shop and generate more revenue for the big boys. As well as streaming TV deals for individual clubs.

Unless Governments take action to make clubs fan-owned, like the German model, the billionaires that own clubs are going to try and make as much money from the game as possible.

I would glady pay per view every Spurs match I'm not going to and bin off Sky and BT
More money for the club I love and less to those wankers and the other clubs (my my pocket)

Did you see my link showing 14 was enough?
No, but I looked at the articles and concluded, in a post with the relevant parts, that the premier league board had the power to do it through various pathways. However without B7 article (special resolution) it was harder.
Can you paste the link, would be interesting?

Back
Top Bottom