Levy Out/ENIC new poll 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy/ENIC in or out?

• In

Votes: 72 23.2%
  • Out

Votes: 239 76.8%

• Total voters
More insight into levys management..

From an Agent of one of the Spurs first team players. All alleged.

Levy and Jose have been at breaking point since January.

Owner telling manager who to play. Wants Dele and Bergwein playing to be in shop window. Want Bale playing not sat in bench at £200K a week.

Bombshell was owner telling manager to play strongest team against Southampton as still chance if making top 4 and didn't care about winning Cup. Manager wanted best team for final.

Final nail was manager telling owner he had a good business, but priority in wrong place and would win nothing and to stop interfering with team selection.

Manager told Kane and Son to move on if they want to win anything. Said owner would make it hard for them to do so.

All players rejoiced at him leaving apart from Maura, Vinicius and Hojberg who were sad. Kane and Son remained professional. Lloris, Winks and Dele led celebrations at training ground.

Yet apologists like OffTheBench OffTheBench are still holding the fort it seems. I can understand a paid ENIC bot and Interpol POI like The Outsider The Outsider but the rest is shameful, imv

This really is rock bottom now

Wow
Not holding any forts, just offering a balanced opinion. ENIC can sell up for all I care, just not to someone worse.

I'm fully aware ENIC have so far failed to deliver success at Spurs but also recognise that we're stuck with them until the next bunch of profit hungry /Sportswashing billionaires takes over, with no guarantees of improvement.

I've also said Levy needs to move away from running football decisions and employ a quality DoF and associated scouting team.

FSG certainly have a better track record with Klopp and have signed some great players but with the right team in place we could replicate that.

Last edited:
Levy should fall on his sword.

Preferably from the top of the Empire State Building.

With a rope six feet shorter than the Empire State Building attached to the top of it and placed around his neck before he gets pushed off, just in case.

I love my job.

Can't believe we have some Levy/ENIC apologists after this.

This was the single most embarrassing and disgraceful episode in our clubs history.

As for people saying "well he did build us a stadium, he's not all bad...."

Its like your Mrs buying you a car so you forgive her when you find her giving your neighbour a blowjob.

I don't care even if the cunt had won us 4 league titles, 2 champions league, there is no forgiveness for somebody who tried to turn football into a closed cartel, selling everybody down the river for pure greed.

Some of you have a really low bar.

Levy has just shown us that in reality he has all the morals of a Middle Eastern oil baron or Russian Gangster but without the money to back it up. Wasn’t part of the ENIC defence that we where doing it the right way, where has that all gone.

Seems like we are doing it the wrong way but won’t pay for success like the others. A broke arse Man City is what we are. Might as well sell out to the Chinese or whoever if Levy is the alternative, might as well buy success if we have no morals either way.

More insight into levys management..

From an Agent of one of the Spurs first team players. All alleged.

Levy and Jose have been at breaking point since January.

Owner telling manager who to play. Wants Dele and Bergwein playing to be in shop window. Want Bale playing not sat in bench at £200K a week.

Bombshell was owner telling manager to play strongest team against Southampton as still chance if making top 4 and didn't care about winning Cup. Manager wanted best team for final.

Final nail was manager telling owner he had a good business, but priority in wrong place and would win nothing and to stop interfering with team selection.

Manager told Kane and Son to move on if they want to win anything. Said owner would make it hard for them to do so.

All players rejoiced at him leaving apart from Maura, Vinicius and Hojberg who were sad. Kane and Son remained professional. Lloris, Winks and Dele led celebrations at training ground.
Absolutely, totally, without a doubt 100% bollocks

Can't believe we have some Levy/ENIC apologists after this.

This was the single most embarrassing and disgraceful episode in our clubs history.

As for people saying "well he did build us a stadium, he's not all bad...."

Its like your Mrs buying you a car so you forgive her when you find her giving your neighbour a blowjob.

I don't care even if the cunt had won us 4 league titles, 2 champions league, there is no forgiveness for somebody who tried to turn football into a closed cartel, selling everybody down the river for pure greed.

Some of you have a really low bar.

and some have no understanding of economics - Dear Mr Levy would you like to join our exclusive club which is going to monopolise football revenue in Europe for the next twenty years - or should we ask the dildo boys instead?

Be honest Mr high and mighty what would you have said?

Last edited:
Trust in Don Levy.

Took us from midtable shitmunchers to the Super League.

By all rights we could be like Villa, West Ham or Everton right now.

He has failed to deliver silverware on the pitch by not investing enough into the playing squad at the right times.

But as a club it cannot be denied that he has placed us in an enviable position in which we are now set up for long-term sustained success.

Better at supporting & backing the manager & letting him have more control. Seizing the moment when needed. Better at winning things. Better working relationship with managers. Better scouting & recruitment than us. Better at managerial appointments. Better at getting the balance between profit & winning things right. Better at not wanting to move in to hated rivals stadium.
I could go on....
CL & league title. Nah lets stick with enic & levy.

Like I say, feel free to love & support levy & ENIC. That is your right. But I can't feel the same way about them. Sorry.
Fair enough, and their recent record with Liverpool is excellent. But other than a slightly higher transfer budget, it's the result of a handful of more successful recruitment decisions than us. Klopp, Salah, Mane, VVD were the key hires. ENIC should be putting the right people in place to make those types of decisions, I totally agree.

Let's not forget FSG are just as keen on the ESL as ENIC and I'm sure they'd have scoped out Stratford just as much as Levy did. They're not a kindly organisation, they're just another multi-billion investment vehicle.

Trust in Don Levy.

Took us from midtable shitmunchers to the Super League.

By all rights we could be like Villa, West Ham or Everton right now.

He has failed to deliver silverware on the pitch by not investing enough into the playing squad at the right times.

But as a club it cannot be denied that he has placed us in an enviable position in which we are now set up for long-term sustained success.
Well i hope this success starts soon,as many of us are running out time...

and some have no understanding of economics - Dear Mr Levy would you like to join our exclusive club which is going to monopolise football revenue in Europe for the next twenty years - or should we ask the dildo boys instead?

Be honest me high and mighty what would you have said?
Attitudes like that are why the world is such a fucked up, corrupt shit hole.

I would have said no thanks as it went against all sporting fair play, morality and ethics.

But I'm beginning to understand that where the acquisition of money is concerned people give zero fucks about the morale question.

I would have said no thanks as it went against all sporting fair play, morality and ethics.

But I'm beginning to understand that where the acquisition of money is concerned people give zero fucks about the morale question.

Sky got the working class to fight their fight while still milking their pockets every month.

I don’t ever want to be on the same side as SKY, UEFA etc for “morals”

No surprise you don't run a multi billion pound business - your idiotic arrogance just cost hundreds of people their jobs and took away the biggest revenue generator in one of the poorest boroughs in London ... so well played.

But hey it made you feel morally and ethically good so fuck all the thousands of people you just screwed over, is that right?

Short sighted stupidity like yours is why the world is so fucked up - knee-jerk reactionary bullshit the curse of today's faltering society.

NO way ENIC is going anywhere but IMO, after years of support for him, Levy needs to stand down.
yeah but which chairman do you know who's avaliable & would come to us? & who is highly morale. & how do you know they wont be any worse than levy. or take a higher bonus?
& what about (insert worse chairman going), we could have him! you should be thankful for levy.
we struck gold with him. Really you should be asking what can we do for levy, not what levy can do for you.

No surprise you don't run a multi billion pound business - your idiotic arrogance just cost hundreds of people their jobs and took away the biggest revenue generator in one of the poorest boroughs in London ... so well played.

But hey it made you feel morally and ethically good so fuck all the people you just screwed over, right?

Short sighted stupidity like yours is why the world is so fucked up - knee-jerk reactionary bullshit the curse of today's faltering society.
hahaha, what the fuck was that steaming pile of tripe?

You can try and justify it however you like, the fact is when you try and justify an immoral act for economic reasons you aren't doing it for your employees, or the residents of Haringey council. Hell, they didn't even canvass the fanbase, even the manager and players had no clue what was going on.

They did it for greed plain and simple.

Same morons as yourself are the reason the game is fucked up and players earning gross amounts of money.

Where do you draw the line with this hyper Capitalism? You happy with the bombs dropping in the middle east to save jobs at BP?

Fucking joke man, done arguing with you.

And I'm arrogant? fml

Sky got the working class to fight their fight while still milking their pockets every month.

I don’t ever want to be on the same side as SKY, UEFA etc for “morals”
Where did I defend Sky or UEFA?

They are just as bad they just killed the game in careful increments rather than trying to rip it up and start again in a day.

They are equally culpable for the shit state the game is in.

Back
Top Bottom