SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Entire midfield is dysfunctional at the moment, second to every ball, poor first touch, getting caught with the ball,.not tracking runners. Proper shit

This is all expected. New competition after the super league. Takes time getting used to this mediocre non-super stuff. Im sure by the end of the season we will get some points.

Well that was just as bad as previous matches. Thought ref had left his yellow card in dressing room until he gave Ndombele one. Great we get FK but Dier takes it and not Bale. Just do not look if they will ever score but we could concede more.

I tell you what, If there aren't serious changes to the playing staff, I'm talking 5-6 in and about 10 out, with the toxicity and lack of balance in this group I can see relegation next season.

Not even saying that for effect, this unit is done.

Saints have lost 7 of there last 8 league games with a -23 GD, and I bet they haven't had an easier half of football than that.

Where is the pride in this bunch of footballers?

There isnt any

None whatsoever

No pride in the ownership either , shambles of a club

...well personally I don't know why I expected any.more.

Also, if the rumours about the fall out between Jose and Levy were over team selection, do you think he'd have a hand in Mason's?
I’ll love him (Levy) to just fucking go down there right now to manage this team. See how he likes it the twat. No matter the formation these are done. Finished. Cest fini. Donezo.

2nd half of the season he had two assists, vs Palace & Newcastle. He was average then too. He's been mediocre to shit since we bought him.

Definite flop so far when considering his price tag and reputation.

Looking at assists while ignoring the passes he makes that lead to goals but aren't the last pass is moronic.

That was very much a Kaneless Mourinho performance. He's left nothing for a new manager coming in. We played like we had no manager under Mourinho and that's continued today. It's why an appointment must be made asap to get as much time as possible to work with the players.

one thing Mourinho was right about was the reluctancy to play Ndombele AND Lo Celso. Neithers positional sense is any good and there's really no point playing a 3 man midfield if those 2 are part of it together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom