In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would be very surprised if we haven't heard that a target has been all but announced well before season's end. There seems to be a pretty clear shortlist of people, and it's just a case of seeing if agreements can be made.

Its all you got because you can't actually refute any of my points. Cling to it as strongly as you can because when you realize the truth you will see how truly pathetic your responses have been all along.
You don't even know what players played for us in a cup final only 6 years ago.
Did you start supporting us from afar once we became Champions league regulars?

Just keep talking shit.
You have no clue who plays for Spurs please check your facts before posting shit and making yourself look stupid.

LOL, that ship sailed about 7000 posts ago! :mourlmao:
Don’t bother arguing with him, he’s not worth your time.

You don't even know what players played for us in a cup final only 6 years ago.
Did you start supporting us from afar once we became Champions league regulars?

Just to be clear this started because you talked about the last 4 finals, which zero of our players have played in all of. So if you are so fixated on knowing stuff I would go back to your original post and cry about your own lack of knowledge.

I have followed the team long before we became Champions League regulars, again not that it matters at all.

I love fans that think they can big themselves up bragging about how many games they go do or how close they were born to the stadium as though it means jack shit when it comes to being a supporter. Shows how truly insecure they are as fans and people.

Also, the thought occurs that while, yes, we kind of really need a new manager, we also need a proper Sporting Director with the authority to get players in and out. If this squad is going to get the refresh needed, then someone needs to be able to buy and sell without having to get the exact number that Levy might prefer. And you cannot let the coach/manager do that, because they don't have the time to do it properly.

You all know its going to be Scott Parker, right?
When Fulham get relegated ,we will get him in, this is a typical Levy move coming right up.
I like Scotty sideways, thought he was great for us but I am not too sure about him a manager ,however, he does play attacking possession based football which is better to watch, so it may be a good move

You all know its going to be Scott Parker, right?
When Fulham get relegated ,we will get him in, this is a typical Levy move coming right up.
I like Scotty sideways, thought he was great for us but I am not too sure about him a manager ,however, he does play attacking possession based football which is better to watch, so it may be a good move
I think it won't be Parker, due to his lack of European experience. That's Potter's advantage over him as a candidate. Of the prominently mentioned, I think I would prefer Ten Hag, but we shall see what happens.

Just to be clear this started because you talked about the last 4 finals, which zero of our players have played in all of. So if you are so fixated on knowing stuff I would go back to your original post and cry about your own lack of knowledge.

I have followed the team long before we became Champions League regulars, again not that it matters at all.

I love fans that think they can big themselves up bragging about how many games they go do or how close they were born to the stadium as though it means jack shit when it comes to being a supporter. Shows how truly insecure they are as fans and people.
You have followed a team on tv and no nothing regards our history.

Next Spurs manager odds

Odds on the next Tottenham manager via Betfair:
  • Maurizio Sarri – 13-5
  • Julian Nagelsmann – 6-1
  • Brendan Rodgers – 6-1
  • Erik ten Hag – 9-1
  • Scott Parker – 9-1
  • Ryan Mason – 9-1
  • Rafa Benitez – 10-1
  • Nuno Espirito Santo – 10-1
  • Eddie Howe – 11-1
  • Graham Potter – 14-1
  • Roberto Martinez – 14-1
  • Jurgen Klinsmann – 16-1
  • Marcelino – 16-1
  • Gareth Southgate – 20-1
  • Massimiliano Allegri – 20-1
  • Steven Gerrard – 20-1
  • Ledley King – 20-1
  • Daniel Farke – 25-1
  • Jesse Marsch – 25-1
  • Marcelo Bielsa – 33-1
  • Antonio Conte – 33-1

Next Spurs manager odds

Odds on the next Tottenham manager via Betfair:
  • Maurizio Sarri – 13-5
  • Julian Nagelsmann – 6-1
  • Brendan Rodgers – 6-1
  • Erik ten Hag – 9-1
  • Scott Parker – 9-1
  • Ryan Mason – 9-1
  • Rafa Benitez – 10-1
  • Nuno Espirito Santo – 10-1
  • Eddie Howe – 11-1
  • Graham Potter – 14-1
  • Roberto Martinez – 14-1
  • Jurgen Klinsmann – 16-1
  • Marcelino – 16-1
  • Gareth Southgate – 20-1
  • Massimiliano Allegri – 20-1
  • Steven Gerrard – 20-1
  • Ledley King – 20-1
  • Daniel Farke – 25-1
  • Jesse Marsch – 25-1
  • Marcelo Bielsa – 33-1
  • Antonio Conte – 33-1
Sarri’s already gone to Roma, Nagelsmann is going to Bayern, those odds are bullshit.

Will we ever see you at a game?
Keep watching on your dodgy foreign stream

I don't ever watch dodgy foreign streams. But keep trying to spread the BS that foreign fans are lesser, makes you look like a real super duper awesome fan.

Will you see me at a game? Definitely not. Will actual supporters? Yes.

I would be very surprised if we haven't heard that a target has been all but announced well before season's end. There seems to be a pretty clear shortlist of people, and it's just a case of seeing if agreements can be made.

No idea of you're right but rat present we are utterly rudderless and if we aren't careful we will crash into the rocks.

So much has gone so badly wrong that without a new manager as soon as that final.whistle blows it could leave us in a really precarious place in my opinion.

All the signs are there..

Back
Top Bottom