Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nuno has been doing a fantastic job at Wolves.

in the first season promoted to the Premier League, having won the Championship.

After that, two consecutive top seven . Last season he end with the same points on the table as us.

I remember that this season is not going so well, but with a lot of problems. Wolves sold Diogo Jota and lost Raul Jimenez almost the entire season. He also had several cases of covid.

We can question the style of play, but we cannot question results. There is no chance that Graham Potter will be ahead of him in an eventual shortlist of candidates by Daniel Levy.

NES has more curriculum and evidence in England than Potter.

in fact, Potter is Behind Steve Bruce's Newcastle at PREMIER LEAGUE. This is pathetic ...

Let me say, Nuno is not my choice. I like Brendan, but i think that will be very difficult he come to Spurs...
Nuno plays worse football than Maureen

Having watched Rangers quite a bit last season, I voted Gerrard when the poll was initially put up and the longer this hunt continues the more likely it is to happen.

Downside is that it will only be a stepping stone to the Liverpool job if he were to be offered it/take it.

Can really see it being Southgate. Why because England probs won't win the euros and he will walk after it with levy probably already in contact with him offering him a fantastic opportunity to manage club football again.

Ten Hag clearly knew of interest and thought "fuck that" speaks volumes he would rather stay at Ajax than join us and work under Levy and ENIC.

I mean who would want to work under them? A club that supports the ESL, a club that doesn't back their managers, a club with a terrible transfer policy and scouting network and that has a reputation for bottling it on the big stage, carrying that tag around our neck thanks to these fucking owners.

But you know, Levy thinks his stadium (emphasis on HIS because that's how he views it) is enough to get any player or manager we want.

He's a joke, ENIC are a joke, this club has been dragged through the dirt because of these cunts and I want them OUT!

Frustrated The Office GIF by myHQ

Ten Hag clearly knew of interest and thought "fuck that" speaks volumes he would rather stay at Ajax than join us and work under Levy and ENIC.

I mean who would want to work under them? A club that supports the ESL, a club that doesn't back their managers, a club with a terrible transfer policy and scouting network and that has a reputation for bottling it on the big stage, carrying that tag around our neck thanks to these fucking owners.

But you know, Levy thinks his stadium (emphasis on HIS because that's how he views it) is enough to get any player or manager we want.

He's a joke, ENIC are a joke, this club has been dragged through the dirt because of these cunts and I want them OUT!

The thing about top level managers is that they all want control of how to shape their squad. With Levy here our only hope is mid-low level coaches like Martinez or Southgate who will be willing to bend over backwards to get back into club football.

All top level coaches like Klopp, Pep, ten Hag, Rodgers and Nagelsmann will want control of their squad. We really are run like shit on the footballing side of things.

Please people don't put all your chips on the names that get reported in the press, at this stage which is EARLY (the dinosaur was only sacked 10 days ago).

Right now The Sun have us ditching Rodgers because it will cost us too much to get him. This morning stories are saying we are now prepared to TRIPPLE his wages to get him!!! He's on £10m a year!!

So what happens is those that want Rodgers will go all in and pin their hope son us paying him £30m per year and buying out his contract at Leicester, when this doesn't happen everyone starts yelling that we are shit.

Or

Those that are not interested in Rodgers start yelling that we are shit because they don't think Rodgers is the right profile. So when a story comes out its Ten Hag those that don't favour Rodgers pin their hats to him, failing to acknowledge that he has no doubt done what all "in demand or admired" coaches do have their people run with the stories in the press to improve their negotiations with their current clubs (Poch even did this with Real Madrid, Simeone has done this for years), now those that pinned it all on Ten Hag are screaming, EVERYONE IS SCREAMING!

The thing about top level managers is that they all want control of how to shape their squad. With Levy here our only hope is mid-low level coaches like Martinez or Southgate who will be willing to bend over backwards to get back into club football.

All top level coaches like Klopp, Pep, ten Hag, Rodgers and Nagelsmann will want control of their squad. We really are run like shit on the footballing side of things.

Exactly, hence why Potter and Parker will take us nowhere, Levy will run the show and it will end the same way it always does, in disaster.

Nothing will change until Levy and ENIC are gone, this club is a poisoned chalice for managers and players alike.

Back
Top Bottom