Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IIRC, Levy has explicitly said that profits will go to Spurs, how much and what percentage remains to be seen.

Of course that's seen as a bald face lie by some.

Pun intended.
He also said that neither himself or Joe Lewis were interested in football but saw it as under exploited and the biggest money spinner.

Years later, he claimed he was a lifelong Spurs fan and reminisced about going to the lane as a boy.

Which is the truth, and which is the bare faced lie, do you suppose?

:sonhmm:

He also said that neither himself or Joe Lewis were interested in football but saw it as under exploited and the biggest money spinner.

Years later, he claimed he was a lifelong Spurs fan and reminisced about going to the lane as a boy.

Which is the truth, and which is the bare faced lie, do you suppose?

:sonhmm:
Time will tell

If Spurs do get money from the extra events, will you give Levy some credit?

If Spurs do get money from the extra events, will you give Levy some credit?
If i see genuine investment in the football team that befits our stature and wealth, yes, of course I would.
Just as I afforded him massive credit for securing Wembley at full capacity and sensibly pricing the tickets for Poch's first CL campaign....

Credit where it's due, matey.

You expected me to give him credit for sacking Mourunho! A man who he himself appointed just 17 months earlier!
:mourpointlaugh:

Do you're bollocks not get sore spending all this time on the fence, mate.

Answer the question. At this moment in time, which do you suspect was the bare faced lie?
Fuck me, not this old chestnut again.

I've already answered this question for you way back, can't be arsed to answer it again.
If you're really interested go back and check, but you're not, so you won't.

Time for some new material John boy... Joan girl, sorry.

P
If i see genuine investment in the football team that befits our stature and wealth, yes, of course I would.
Just as I afforded him massive credit for securing Wembley at full capacity and sensibly pricing the tickets for Poch's first CL campaign....

Credit where it's due, matey.

You expected me to give him credit for sacking Mourunho! A man who he himself appointed just 17 months earlier!
:mourpointlaugh:
Levy's only interested in profits. He'll get someone in who costs fuck all and won't back him.

Levy hires Mourinho on £15m a year and gives him £130m to spend.

Levy should sack the dinosaur , but he won't cause it'll cost him money. He's only interested in profits.

Levy sacks said dinosaur.

Levy gets blamed for sacking dinosaur.

:harrylol:

Who blamed Levy for sacking him?

Does not blaming him mean we should thank him?

And which of his two statements above do you suspect was the bare faced lie?

:mourear:
Plenty on here.

Keep asking the same question and you'll keep getting the same answer :
Already answered, look it up.

It's not my fault if you can't remember it.

If Levy is not interested in Football why does he watch nearly every match. Not all CEO's do. When I met my wife many years ago she had no interest in football. Now she has been with me to WHL a few times and watches the match on TV with me. He obviously has changed his mind since taking over the club over 20 years ago. Unlike Joe Lewis who does not have any interest.
What worries me most is that he relies on Hitchen for advice on appointing the new Manager and player recruitment in the absence of any Manager.

Plenty on here.

Keep asking the same question and you'll keep getting the same answer :
Already answered, look it up.

It's not my fault if you can't remember it.
So, for the benefit of the whole forum, which of Daniel Levy's two contradicting statements regarding his passion for football do you think was a bare faced lie?

One of them clearly was!

Grow some balls mate and answer the question.
Especially considering it was yourself that bought up the topic of Levy's honesty further up the page.

Why are you hiding?

So, for the benefit of the whole forum, which of Daniel Levy's two contradicting statements regarding his passion for football do you think was a bare faced lie?

One of them clearly was!

Grow some balls mate and answer the question.
Especially considering it was yourself that bought up the topic of Levy's honesty further up the page.

Why are you hiding?
FFS

:mourfacepalm:

I don't know how many more times I have to say it.

I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED THE QUESTION.
IF YOU REALLY ARE INTERESTED IN THE ANSWER THEN LOOK IT UP.

It's all there, search and you will find.

So you assume they walked into a trophy winning club? not a club on the verge of bankruptcy?

Why not ignore the 60's or the 80's ... if you're going to be selective.

ENIC and Levy have not won enough trophies - nobody is pretending otherwise, but in historical terms we win a trophy of some sort a little over once a decade .... sadly we have never been serial winners however lilywhite tinted our glasses may be.

and yes that is all on Google, although most of us know it by heart.
Stop defending the indefensible, they have had twenty years to sort out the inherited problems. If you give them 10 years to do that , they have 1 trophy in ten years , still worse than the club average pre them taking over

FFS
I don't know how many more times I have to say it.
I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED THE QUESTION.
IF YOU REALLY ARE INTERESTED IN THE ANSWER THEN LOOK IT UP.
It's all there, search and you will find.
I'm afraid you're coming across as a bit weedy here mate.
You're running away because you don't like the answer.

Fair enough. I'll let it go.

But remember. You started the convo about Levy's integrity, A shame you haven't got the balls to see it through.

I'm afraid you're coming across as a bit weedy here mate.
You're running away because you don't like the answer.

Fair enough. I'll let it go.

But remember. You started the convo about Levy's integrity, A shame you haven't got the balls to see it through.
Oh dear Lord (puts head in hands and gives a very heavy sigh).

OK, I'll do you a deal. You post the links, with direct quotes, from Levy where he says that neither he nor Lewis have no interest in football and also the link to the quote where he said he was a lifelong Spurs fan and I'll answer the question openly and honestly.
After all I know that you have every little bit of anti Levy propaganda saved on to one of your devices, so it should be easy to find and not take to long.

How's that ?

Eh?

Building the stadium has increased our revenue and that's supposed to be a bad thing?
I'd hope so. Your average human would. Honourable ones would have walked away especially if they want what's best fir the club. But that's not levy. he has 1 hell of an ego. That's why he is a control freak who sticks his nose in to everything. Thinks he knows better than everyone. & he never takes responsibility for his mistakes.
More likely he is just blaming his failures on others whilst coming up with his next awful idea that costs us badly.
increased fuck all this year

Back
Top Bottom