Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what am i looking at? it didnt upload....
Looks like he's had to delete it.

E0osk7QWQAIXO3a

Unless I've missed something, the FA have still not taken any retrospective action against Fleck for trying to take Lo Celso's eye out.

They probably won't at all....and it sums that shower up.

Unless I've missed something, the FA have still not taken any retrospective action against Fleck for trying to take Lo Celso's eye out.

Virtually impossible for that to happen in the VAR age. Everything is decided on the day. A couple of reds have been rescinded but I don't believe any have been given retrospectively.

Unfortunately we don't have the media showcasing it, because it didn't happen to their usual favourites.

GLC already has a reputation in the league as an annoyance, which is amazing because he can barely stay on the pitch for a run of games. He takes little swipes all game and loves his tactical fouls. This certainly doesn't mean you just get to take a shot at the guy.

Fleck has shown multiple times this year alone that he has a nasty side to him. Not surprised at all that he did this. Honestly, if I saw Fleck walking down the street and didn't know he was a footballer, I would think a drunk who gets in bar fights regularly. Extreme small man complex.

The FA show they are NOT serious about head injuries and potential brain damage to footballers to both not send off Fleck for a clear and blatant stamp and not taking any retrospective action against him.

We saw PSG had Di Maria sent off for tramping on the toe of the inciter Fernando in the Champs Legaue Semis, yet nothing in the EPL for stamping on someone's head.

Sky laughing about it afterwards shows they don't care either. Perhaps we should contact the bodies that are active about their concerns for footballers suffering head injuries.

BTW, I had my remarks removed from the BBC report on the Spurs-Sheff.Utd game which failed to even mention that stamp.
Thank you for contributing to the BBC web site.
Unfortunately we've had to remove the content below because it contravened one of our House Rules.

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

"We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered to be off-topic for the discussion."

For more information about the House Rule your comment broke, please visit -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/social/moderation/house-rules#faqitem-3-8

You can read the House Rules in full here -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/social/moderation/house-rules

Take care when copying text from someone else's post into your own. If the text you have copied into your post is seen to break the House Rules, your entire post will be removed.

Please note that anyone who seriously or repeatedly breaks the House Rules may have action taken against their account without further warning.

Please do not reply to this email. If you wish to appeal against a moderation decision, please visit - http://www.bbc.co.uk/social/moderation/faqs/appeals

Regards,
BBC Moderation Team.
Central Communities Team
http://www.bbc.co.uk/social/moderation/

URL of content (now removed):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/sportcommentsmodule/F51575514?thread=9373215&post=144958341#p144958341

Subject:

Bale nets hat-trick in Spurs win

Posting:

Why doesn't fake news mention the STAMP by Fleck on Le Celso, probably the worst foul this season yet fake news doesn't state anything. BBC obviously doesn't care about head injuuries in football despite their fake caring on many reports.

He is close with loads of our first team Levy Royal screwed it up by low balling Villa. It would take 50m now easy. And I think Levy owes us for that super league stunt.
He didn't lowball. He offered a sum that villa accepted then tried to be clever and go and find a better player. What baldilocks didn't forsee was Villa being bought out by wealthy owners who immediately decided they didn't need the money and the player decided they were safe.

It was failure to push through that cost him.
I'm sure Levy does these last minute window moves to save £100k a week salary for as long as possible sometimes. Why sign a player in June and start paying him when you can leave him where he is until September and save a few million.

Oh yeah, because you might not get him Daniel, that's why!!

These last 4 games I want to see something much better.
No one really knows his position (including me) but if he's a CM show your a CM or if your further forward then get some goal returns.

A lot of these players should be playing for their futures in these final games.

I'm thinking of him , Lamela , Dele , Lucas , Winks and Sissoko in particular (From those midfield/forward positions)

These last 4 games I want to see something much better.
No one really knows his position (including me) but if he's a CM show your a CM or if your further forward then get some goal returns.

A lot of these players should be playing for their futures in these final games.

I'm thinking of him , Lamela , Dele , Lucas , Winks and Sissoko in particular (From those midfield/forward positions)
He's better than most of those players but he cost a lot and that's the problem.

I felt he was higher up the pitch in the second half and he started to play better. Maybe it’s a reason he can’t play well? Don’t put him in a fucking double pivot if we don’t have someone higher up the pitch to do the moves. Our front 4 was pathetic today.

I was slaughtered for saying he is the CM version of Lamela. A player that simply doesn't know when to release the ball and a player that just doesn't involve himself in general play for the majority of the game.

I feel sorry for Hojbjerg because he literally has to carry our midfield resulting in him being knackered near the end of the game. Say what you want about Winks but at the very least his positional play is decent whils Lo Celso is 2 yards behind play both when we attack and defend.

Back
Top Bottom