Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only one thing matters on Saturday. Is Kalvin Philips playing.
If he is still injured we will win as they lose vast majority of games without him.
If he plays we will have to put someone on him. PossMoura and leave Delli out.
Why would you put Lucas on him? Dele wins the ball back far better than Lucas. I despise Lucas wide but to be fair he’s effective centrally but think I would go Dele or even Ndom > Lucas

Much harder game than ideal this one. Their home record against some of the bigger hitters is excellent and they beat City recently too. Sadly suspect some dropping of points here despite Leicester lifting their skirts for us tonight.

Kalvin Phillips, Costa and Raphinha all out or not fully fit ... that should help. We have a near fully fit squad and will have a far stronger bench ...Ryan needs to think about that and use all the players at his disposal.

Leeds have conceded twice as many goals in the first half as in the second (unusual stat) need to hit them with all guns blazing.

Looks like the entirety of the game could be played in steady rain so I'd bring in Lucas for Dele as we want to test the goalie as much as possible. We have to factor Oliver giving them a penalty for slipping on a blade of grass so it might need 3 goals to beat them.

All out attacking line ups between now and the end of the season. Attackers are our strong point and relying on our defense to be solid is like relying on a chocolate tea pot to not melt. Kane,bale,son,lucas/dele plus gio and PEH and just go for it.

We may as well just go for it. Set the players free and let them show what they can do, as against Sheffield Utd. Leeds are decent but beatable.

Weirdly confident.

All out.... attackattackattack.... we have the firepower to win, we just don't have the defence to protect a narrow lead.... so may as well go all out and make sure we score more than they do!
I'm weirdly confident, simply because I've spent the entire season fearing the worst.... well fuck it, time for some unfounded, uncharacteristic confidence for once....

This could be fun!

Back
Top Bottom