New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think there should be instant bans for anyone saying the following because we all know the reasons for them

1) AIA should be navy instead of red.
2) The home shirt should be plain white every year.
3) Why do we have a new kit every year.
4) Shirts are so expensive
1) 100%
2) Fine by me, the plainer the better
3) and 4) Couldn't care less, never buy them

Someone on reddit threw together a edit and it does look good if this ends up being close to reality.

o932fsb3hix61.png
Looks alright if you put your thumb over the AIA :levyeyes:
Be good if they gave you the option to buy without the sponsor

Idc what people say. I don't like that these leaked kits are plain white. Some may say simplicity. I say laziness from Nike and that other teams have much nicer kits with nicer colours/patterns.

Of course they are too expensive and the AIA logo in a different colour would make it better but in general I find our kit designs very uninspiring and quite rubbish compared to other top 6 teams.

The last kit that I really liked was the one Lucas scored his hat trick in.

9b2x7wwvycy61.jpg

Next season's third kit is both our best and worst ever kit at the same time.

This is wild.
Welp, if they're going to play like tits, they may aswell look the part.

Could also win at having the worst third kit, the dippers will be livid but at least we'll win something.

Hopefully it's pearlescent and that's just how it looks when it's not moving. Otherwise it's just woeful.

I think there should be instant bans for anyone saying the following because we all know the reasons for them

1) AIA should be navy instead of red.
2) The home shirt should be plain white every year.
3) Why do we have a new kit every year.
4) Shirts are so expensive

Strongly disagree.
The “reason” AIA being red is total bullshit because it’s blue or white on the away kits.
It’s not even red on Hugo’s home kit.

So marketing and “Asian lucky colour” all goes out the window if we play away (50% of our games by the way) and doesn’t matter if you’re a goalkeeper?

What colour was the sponser v City and Ajax?
Biggest moments in recent history, but it didn’t matter to AIA and their marketing department that we had an away kit on in both.

Absolute nonsense, if Levy said we won’t do the deal unless the sponser is blue, it would be blue.

Strongly disagree.
The “reason” AIA being red is total bullshit because it’s blue or white on the away kits.
It’s not even red on Hugo’s home kit.

So marketing and “Asian lucky colour” all goes out the window if we play away (50% of our games by the way) and doesn’t matter if you’re a goalkeeper?

What colour was the sponser v City and Ajax?
Biggest moments in recent history, but it didn’t matter to AIA and their marketing department that we had an away kit on in both.

Absolute nonsense, if Levy said we won’t do the deal unless the sponser is blue, it would be blue.

It's nothing to do with lucky colours.
It's their brand colour. We sell vastly more home kits than keeper kits or away kits. We wear the white home kit vastly more often than any other kit.
AIA pay for us to advertise them and their company.
They may say that they would allow us to put it in navy on the home shirt but they certainly wouldn't pay as much.

It's nothing to do with lucky colours.
It's their brand colour. We sell vastly more home kits than keeper kits or away kits. We wear the white home kit vastly more often than any other kit.
AIA pay for us to advertise them and their company.
They may say that they would allow us to put it in navy on the home shirt but they certainly wouldn't pay as much.
We’d sell even more home shirts if it was blue

I don’t think they are all about fat dads in kits spreading the word down the high street.
Selling kits isn’t how they advertise their company

Back
Top Bottom