Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t think he will ever be ready. His team selections have been a farce. He doesn’t appear to understand the game
He needs to go to a club where he didn't come through the ranks with half the team. It's clearly distorting his ability to manage. Either that or he is very bad.

He's shown glimpses, and we've come out better in the 2nd half in every match under him. But looking at that first half and not making a sub until the 72nd minute is lunacy.

We were 7th when he was rightly sacked. We'll end up 7th or maybe 8th. Levy is a cunt for appointing him and then sticking with the relic past January. He's then made another howler with Mason but 6 games is not the season.
And im glad he was sacked, should have been sacked sooner or at the end of the season , not with 6 games to go if to be replaced by an idiot like mason who thinks the likes dier and winks should be playing in the first 11. Jose, Mason and Levy are all useless cunts.

I find it weird the anger Mason is getting off people. He's a young lad who's stepping in for the end of the season. I personally, and this is random conjecture, think he's been told to play the likes of Winks and Dele to see if there are players we can salvage. If not, they're getting sold.

And I find it equally weird the backing he is getting from some.

Were fucked up all on a whim and rush of instinct of levy wanting mourinho. Hes fucked up big time. Sackable offence imo in any business, suspension pending inquiry or final warning. Last chance without question and fans will really make sure next season. Levys ego was too big to listen to poch about rebuild. Levy simply cant be told. Flick for me. Ten haag is bearable. Anyone else no thanks.

We need to tear it all up and start again, buy players who actually feel honoured to be playing in that magical stadium.

Players like Dele, Dier, Lloris, Toby, Sissoko have all passed their sell bye date and it shows in the amount of fucks they give.
Doherty, Ndombele, Reguilon, Lo Celso, Bergwijn, not one of them has panned out. We've had moments but zero consistency.

You have to move heaven and earth to keep Son and Kane, sell a good 10 players and do a complete re-build in one summer or as others have said its going to get worse.

Dele and Lloris are "passed" their sell by date.

Cunt.

100 per cent
You know what I think could actually work? Having a fan-based panel decide if the cheque should get signed. Then an independent panel of national judges in cases of appeal (where someone has said they are leaving, for example). Being paid a fortune every week without question is a criminal abuse of our love and attachment.

jesus fucking Christ Spurs... only YOU could make the long awaited magic of fans finally coming back into the stadium worse than Covid was in the first place... you utter fucking pricks!

How can I love and hate something at the same time in equal measure...?

BRAIN...

CAN'T

COMPUTE!

fuck this season... fuck 2020/21!

roll on the horrors that await in 2022... it's gotta be better than this!

To the people who moan that Ndombele/Lo Celso don’t offer much, look at how we look without them on the field. Such static football, absolutely nothing going through the middle. A lot of poor performers out there and I want to moan at Dier and Winks as much as anyone (and they deserve criticism) but Reguilon has had the worst performance I’ve seen in a Spurs shirt in years today.
Ndombele was on the field and he contributed sweet Fanny Adams.
The loss was down to Reggie but what annoyed me was it seems our other players were more intent in helping him "redeem himself" than pass to another player.
I actually thought we deserved a bit better from the game especially after Grealish was subbed.

Do you console yourself with the fact that it is Jose's fault because you believe it or because it's cheaper than going to the quack.

Same players and same Levy. 3 different gaffers with the same results. How can one blame any of the coaches.

Firstly, This team is just not good enough for The EPL, Bundes League, La Liga or any other Proper football League.

Jose never got the players he wanted, Levy chose. Poch didn't get the players he wanted, Levy Chose. Managers don't want to come to Spurs, not because of Jose, because we have have substandard squad and they don't want to just be mouth pieces.

Face the facts. We aren't good enough and we have a dictator running the club.
I have never claimed it is all Mourinhos fault. The blame lies with way Levy has handled the football side since the summer of 2016. Penny pinching control freakery. Our recruitment has been shite since that date. Thats the basis for this mess. The Mourinho appointment didn't help but again thats on Levy.

Come on mate, you know better. Kane will go and a few more. None of which are the toxic cunts we actually need to leave. Levy will dip into the bargain bucket for a has been player or someone who may have a glimmer of potential and expect to all be thankful. Its hurts really bad on the inside to see my club in this much shit.
There is one thing to pray for, no matter how unlikely, and that's Levy realising he's fucked up and begs Rangnick to come in as DoF and save us.

Back
Top Bottom