Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today's game has just sealed the final nail in the coffin for this season and how I feel about the club right now.

I'll never stop supporting them. But right now I don't like them. Not one bit.

Fair, he did put in some blocks. His positional play, reaction times and decision making weren't great overall. He wasn't good but he was perhaps better than many of his teammates.
I thought Hugo, Toby, Tanganga and Dier were all OK. We gave them 2 goals on a plate, but none of those 4 did it.

I still don't think that was the worst performance this season.

The first half against Chelsea at home was borderline absurd. We stood like statues in our penalty area and let them pass it around us.

Today's game has just sealed the final nail in the coffin for this season and how I feel about the club right now.

I'll never stop supporting them. But right now I don't like them. Not one bit.
I don't agree and I don't like your post but I certainly can empathise with it.

I still don't think that was the worst performance this season.

The first half against Chelsea at home was borderline absurd. We stood like statues in our penalty area and let them pass it around us.
Cancer pickled onion head should have been sacked after that. Was a travesty, never seen anything like it. Far worse than a conference side in the FA Cup third round

Ndombele was on the field and he contributed sweet Fanny Adams.
The loss was down to Reggie but what annoyed me was it seems our other players were more intent in helping him "redeem himself" than pass to another player.
I actually thought we deserved a bit better from the game especially after Grealish was subbed.

Reg is nothing more than a fast, and quick and with no footballing brain. I for one don't want to see him back next season.

The end of the day, Zidane isn't stupid.

This squad should never have been allowed to exist in it's current form, it's toxic

A certain Argentinian chap pointed this out a while back and was ignored, then treated like shit, then given no players for 18 months until the form was so bad the "blame" was foisted on him.

Fuck off ENIC and Levy. This is on you. 100%. You were told but you didnt want to hear it, so you just went for the cheap option of "keep all the same players and hope a disciplinarian will fix it all". It didnt work. Thats failure at CEO level and therefore he and his poxy firm should be hounded out by the shareholders. No European football would be a good start in getting these money obsessed investment slags out

Back
Top Bottom