Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were 7th when he was rightly sacked. We'll end up 7th or maybe 8th. Levy is a cunt for appointing him and then sticking with the relic past January. He's then made another howler with Mason but 6 games is not the season.
This is the bigger issue to me. Mason got dropped in with 6 league matches left - to expect him to undue 18 months of Mourinho tactics and, more importantly, fitness and training regimen is an impossible task. Mason has been bad, but it would have been challenging for anyone given the situation.

If we had gotten rid of Mou in January when it was clear it wasn't working out we could have brought in a caretaker with more experience to manage out the season. Once again, Levy not delegating footballing responsibility continues to cost the club.

Ndombele was on the field and he contributed sweet Fanny Adams.
The loss was down to Reggie but what annoyed me was it seems our other players were more intent in helping him "redeem himself" than pass to another player.
I actually thought we deserved a bit better from the game especially after Grealish was subbed.
Not sure we did deserve better to be honest. We had a lot of opportunities to create good chances, but we didn't really do much with them. Their goalie made 1 save worth the name.

Not sure we did deserve better to be honest. We had a lot of opportunities to create good chances, but we didn't really do much with them. Their goalie made 1 save worth the name.
He made at least 3 good saves, 2 from Berg and at least 1 from Harry.
I am gutted but the loss was maybe deserved. I dunno..

It's torture watching us at the moment, we've been shit before but this feels different the players don't seem to give a shit about whether they win or lose.

This squad should never have been allowed to exist in it's current form, it's toxic and full of shitty fucking players that embarrass us every week.

We have fallen at the final hurdle many times but I always had a sense of pride in the club, at the moment I just feel let down and humiliated by the powers that be and the squad.

Think that was up there with one of worse performances ive seen at home for a few years. Monaco and leverkusen at wembley a few years ago had similarities. Domestically when we lost 2- nil at home to blackburn when ramos arrived.

We don't deserve this, but what we have done is let levy get away with taking the piss season after season. With nobody holding him accountable and most supporters loving him because he built a stadium and training complex.....How's them facilities making you feel right now ?
Agree wholeheartedly

Beyond withdrawing our support and cash, what can we do?

Back
Top Bottom