Mason’s Rats - The Finale - Sunday 23 May @ Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

115454-DA-462-C-48-E0-8374-1-F3696022-ECE.gif
Just taking this picture up to the toilet quickly.........

Have seen n
If the choice is between building a leadership team with Ryan, Chris Powell and Ledley or rolling the dice again with a manager scuffling about in the Premier League basement or somebody from another league in Europe who has no idea about the players or the premier league then I am fine with seeing how it works out with the team that has Tottenham in their DNA as well as current knowledge.

A nice idea in principle and although I don’t know much about Chris Powell I have certainly seen nothing to suggest that Mason has what it takes to do the job and dare I say it looking at our defence I would question Ledley’s coaching ability as well. Need to pick someone that has a solid track record with a wish to play reasonably attractive football. Other teams manage it so why can’t we?

Let's see who our coach is before celebrating. We had a nice finish tithe season but it's more a case of Leicester not showing up on the day.

Both teams were far from league winning teams.

Have seen n

A nice idea in principle and although I don’t know much about Chris Powell I have certainly seen nothing to suggest that Mason has what it takes to do the job and dare I say it looking at our defence I would question Ledley’s coaching ability as well. Need to pick someone that has a solid track record with a wish to play reasonably attractive football. Other teams manage it so why can’t we?

Because, who would want it?

Looking at N'Kodous' and consecutive transfer windows with no signings (despite historic performances).

From genuinely ambitious managers, who would choose us over City, Utd, Chelsea or Liverpool?

Sorry Jenny but Mason is an absolute buffoon. Thought it was bad enough with the Jose devotees who would blindly back him come what may. Please don’t start a Mason cheerleading squad. It is so so clear that he is not up to the job
He might not be up to the job but our players proved today that some of them are up to the job, maybe things aren't as bad as they seem. Still my team and always will be. I really hate to read all the negative stuff about Bale, he is total class, he's done everything and it shows

It was a pretty awful game of football until Bale came on, in my opinion. Not playing Bale more in our league games has been fucking criminal.

Once Gareth was on, I enjoyed how we played for the most part. Mason can go and make the tea now though, this team needs a proper coach.

Spurs were just on The Antiques Road Show, as it was filmed just up the road at Forte Hall. They showed one of our many FA Cups (you know, the one we got in 1901) and a ticket for the celebration dinner (5 shillings - a lot of money, so nothing's changed there, then).

Who says we don't win trophies?

...by the way, it was a replica.

Bale is quality. Kane is clearly desperate to leave. Dele is toilet. Bergwin not bad. Toby finished. Can’t believe we let Chelsea in the champions league and we go into Intertoto

I know it doesn't work like this, but qithout the pathetic penalties we have just smashed Leicester 4-0

Just think it we cut the errors out we would be in the CL comfortably, but cutting errors out is just a pipe dream
Yeah, the reality is that if you take 3 goals mistakenly conceded off and throw in 3 goals we should have scored we're comfortably 3rd. But that's due to how well we were doing pre-christmas. We've been utter, utter shite in 2021.

A win in spite of Wanks, Chancez and Masonfraud

Three cunts who should be released immediately

I have just watched the last ten minutes again.

Sanchez wildly flinging his boot through the ball putting on simple pass into row Z, a second giving a corner away almost from the halfway line.

Terrible fucking player, absolute trash.

As for Winks, he gave the ball away five times needlessly when not udder any pressure and having to hack down a player from his own inept pass in order to stop a 3 v 1.

Not unlike Sanchez playing football at a level that he should never be at, and certainly not at this club and i don't even care if he signed his first contract with Spurs as a fetus.

Just watched those two Vardy pens again, he’s such a crafty little cunt. He bought both of them, neither were pens. Not sure what Alderweireld was doing and he was really stupid to dangle out his leg, but it’s piss fucking poor that the ref and the var refs had the chance to look at them properly and didn’t cancel both of them.

And Bergwijn (who was shit) should have had a penalty too and it didn’t even get looked at.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom