Mason’s Rats - The Finale - Sunday 23 May @ Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have just watched the last ten minutes again.

Sanchez wildly flinging his boot through the ball putting on simple pass into row Z, a second giving a corner away almost from the halfway line.

Terrible fucking player, absolute trash.

As for Winks, he gave the ball away five times needlessly when not udder any pressure and having to hack down a player from his own inept pass in order to stop a 3 v 1.

Not unlike Sanchez playing football at a level that he should never be at, and certainly not at this club and i don't even care if he signed his first contract with Spurs as a fetus.
They are both gash and an embarrassment to our side so why fucking pick them

Come in Ryan your time’s up

And this is it.

People can say what they like.

Bale at his best and Kane- one winner all day long.
Only because Bale left here at the age of 23 and improved by training and playing with world class players week in week out for one of the biggest clubs in the world. That can only help. Who knows what Harry could have gone on to achieve had he done the same when he was the same age.

His career seems to be taking a similar path. Its why i dont want Grealish as well. All not very professional, very dopey and trouble.
I've never been a hater of Maddison, but I think it is entirely fair to say he is a spice boy. I watch a fair bit of Leicester, and I see a guy who thinks he is better than he is, hopes to do something that will get him in the highlights reels, virtually disappears in many games and is downright lazy in his pressing. I think Rodgers has a really hard time with him.

What I don't get is why we can turn on the effort only in the first 8 minutes and in the last 10. Our last game against scum we went a man down and still battered them, after waltzing for 80 minutes.

I've never been a hater of Maddison, but I think it is entirely fair to say he is a spice boy. I watch a fair bit of Leicester, and I see a guy who thinks he is better than he is, hopes to do something that will get him in the highlights reels, virtually disappears in many games and is downright lazy in his pressing. I think Rodgers has a really hard time with him.
Agree. I really like him as a player, or did. Like Alli i think he just thinks he's the nuts on and off the pitch and his game has dropped off alarmingly. Grealish is more talented than both, works hard but i just think he'd be a pain to manage and trouble as well. I want a young, hungry side prepared to work and improve.

Back
Top Bottom