Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

winks would look better than sissoko if you dropped right down the levels, but at this level sissoko at least had some attributes that gave some value to the team. winks is not a premier league footballer and sissoko is no longer good enough for us.
I think this is one of those where there is just a fundamental difference of opinion.

You just said Sissoko has/had attributes of value to the team, and I cant even accept that as the basis of conversation.

So best to just agree to disagree?

I think this is one of those where there is just a fundamental difference of opinion.

You just said Sissoko has/had attributes of value to the team, and I cant even accept that as the basis of conversation.

So best to just agree to disagree?
yea, strength and power with an engine. winks has absolutely nothing to offer, just a little kid punching WELL above his weight.

but yea if you think winks has something to offer a team at this level its probably best to agree to disagree hahaha

If Winks was a Jacob's cream cracker, he'd be the top one that has already cracked. Invest in a proper pack of Jacob's cream crackers, Levy.

He's not a good player.
He could have been better...there was potential.
He does not deserve the vitriol and hate he gets though right?
Thats how i see it.
He is a life time Spurs fan who is being picked to play for the club he supports.
Whats he meant to do? Say ,no and refuse to play.
He is living the dream that most of us have had at somepoint.
He may not be good enough for us,but i don't agree with the abuse he gets.

Thats how i see it.
He is a life time Spurs fan who is being picked to play for the club he supports.
Whats he meant to do? Say ,no and refuse to play.
He is living the dream that most of us have had at somepoint.
He may not be good enough for us,but i don't agree with the abuse he gets.
If he really gives a shit about Spurs he would demand the club to get rid of him and invest on better player because his presence at the club and on the pitch brings nothing but misery for everyone else.

Your days at the club are numbered wanker

Wolf Of Wall Street Goodbye GIF by Jordan Belfort

Back
Top Bottom