Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is odd - Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 told me he was the best mid in the game...
Problem with Guido is that he has an undying hate for Mourinho. Fair enough. But that clouds his judgement and since Mourinho dumped Winks, he has to go the opposite way and argue that Winks is good. Its completely fine to say Jose fucked up a lot (especially his relationships with some of the players) but at the same time agree that Winks is shit.

Problem with Guido is that he has an undying hate for Mourinho. Fair enough. But that clouds his judgement and since Mourinho dumped Winks, he has to go the opposite way and argue that Winks is good. Its completely fine to say Jose fucked up a lot (especially his relationships with some of the players) but at the same time agree that Winks is shit.
Never thought of that one but anyone claiming to have the slightest knowledge of football can see that Winks is shit and had been for years

Coward. In fear of getting hit in a 50 50 by making a pass to our player, he slashes at it to give it right to them for a counter.

Coward.
its hard to work out what he was actually attempting to do before he shit himself. to be fair he is like a little school kid out there against men so you can sort of understand why he has shit himself, bless him.

Winks takes a much unfair amount of abuse. It needs balance. When I watch Spurs, I hardly notice Winks whilst I do other more skilful players. However when I watch England I tend to watch Spurs players more closely and Winks seems to have a role for England that he does ok with. Since Holjberg's arrival his role has changed and I do not think they work well together.
I still prefer him to Sissoko but whilst I do not want him as a starter next season, am ok with him remaining as a squad player and filling in when injuries occur and playing in our European matches where he will have more time on the ball.
He is in a long list of players that I do not mind if they stay or go.

I don't mind the lad but he's just not good enough. It is great to have those players that can come on late in the game and sure things up. Not convinced he is really capable of that though. We can't have a squad full of superstars, if we do frustration creeps in. Tricky one, he doesn't make a fuss and seems happy to contribute any way he can.

Winks takes a much unfair amount of abuse. It needs balance. When I watch Spurs, I hardly notice Winks whilst I do other more skilful players. However when I watch England I tend to watch Spurs players more closely and Winks seems to have a role for England that he does ok with. Since Holjberg's arrival his role has changed and I do not think they work well together.
I still prefer him to Sissoko but whilst I do not want him as a starter next season, am ok with him remaining as a squad player and filling in when injuries occur and playing in our European matches where he will have more time on the ball.
He is in a long list of players that I do not mind if they stay or go.

Sissoko offers more than Winks.
You don't need to offer much to do that.

Sissoko cant even control a football, he offers less than everyone else in the squad, by a distance.

Id rather play Lloris in midfield than Sissoko.

Winks is in a bad run, form through the floor, but there is at least a footballer in there somewhere. Even if not of the level to make it with us.

Sissoko cant even control a football, he offers less than everyone else in the squad, by a distance.

Id rather play Lloris in midfield than Sissoko.

Winks is in a bad run, form through the floor, but there is at least a footballer in there somewhere. Even if not of the level to make it with us.
winks would look better than sissoko if you dropped right down the levels, but at this level sissoko at least had some attributes that gave some value to the team. winks is not a premier league footballer and sissoko is no longer good enough for us.

Back
Top Bottom