Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
Kelliepickler Heyyall GIF by Pickler & Ben
I'm southern. Surprised you didn't know that.

Not sure if this has been shared already. Worth a watch.

In short, he dresses like a bit of a fanny and he has those silly wanker handbags that professional sportsmen like.

But, on the plus side, he places possession above everything else. Should be good for Lo Celso and Ndombele.

Does come across as a bit of a yes man.

OK cause your personally attacking him, after him personally attacking you, it isn't a personal attack? That's what your running with?

I'm not personally attacking him at all. I was talking about him personally based on him coming after me otherwise I only focus on what is posted not the extra nonsense.

I didn't. You've been a bit rude but all good. Am a grown up and not having a pissfit. Generally tho I read a lot of your chat and some.ofnits good but you're not very good at accepting what others say and tend to argue.
I would say I do too.
I'll love ya and leave ya
Obviously the same poster…

Thursdays Almost Friday GIF by swerk

I totally get people saying "y'all", but typing it is just so intentional that it seems odd. Does that make any sense or am I once again way overthinking something.

It’s his way of saying fuck you to you scummy yankees but in the mildest possible manner.

Pssssst.
There's a new multi here dishing out disagrees.
Joined Sunday.
0 posts.
Lots of agrees with Igula Igula and disagrees with me?

Not at all suspicious, am I right?🤣

LOL

You think I need a multi to give out disagrees?

Cant have agreed with me too much as I haven't noticed anyone that I don't know agreeing with me so don't even know who it is you are talking about.

LOL

You think I need a multi to give out disagrees?

Cant have agreed with me too much as I haven't noticed anyone that I don't know agreeing with me so don't even know who it is you are talking about.
I NEVER, EVER accused you off that at all.
I don't actually think its you mate.
Again though, you are being confrontational.

I apologise if you thought I meant you, but i didn't and I don't think it's you.

I NEVER, EVER accused you off that at all.
I don't actually think its you mate.
Again though, you are being confrontational.

I apologise if you thought I meant you, but i didn't and I don't think it's you.

How as I being confrontational?

You quoted me in the post saying there were a lot of likes for me and disagrees for you and then said not at all suspicious. If I misread it apologies I was just pointing out I have zero issues giving out disagrees right out in the open.

Back
Top Bottom