How Much Will We Get For Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How much?

• 80 million

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 85 million

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90 million

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • 95 million

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • 100 million

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • 105 million

• 110 million

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • 115 million

• 120 million

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • A lifetime of what if's

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters
He’s not wasting another season here, not a chance.
i do not blame him for leaving in the slightest. If we cannot win a trophy next season ,which looks highly unlikely under Baldy, I hope who Harry signs for win something. Unless he signs for Chelsea, or Woolwich. Admittedly signing for Woolwich is as likely as Levy winning world’s tallest man with great hair competition.

i do not blame him for leaving in the slightest. If we cannot win a trophy next season ,which looks highly unlikely under Baldy, I hope who Harry signs for win something. Unless he signs for Chelsea, or Woolwich. Admittedly signing for Woolwich is as likely as Levy winning world’s tallest man with great hair competition.
Haha

I think he will go to Chelsea personally. They are going to have to overpay for a striker, either Kane, Halaand or Lukaku. He can stay in London, Levy gets a cash deal and he will challenge for top titles with a young English squad. It’s win win

Haha

I think he will go to Chelsea personally. They are going to have to overpay for a striker, either Kane, Halaand or Lukaku. He can stay in London, Levy gets a cash deal and he will challenge for top titles with a young English squad. It’s win win

Nah that will make him Judas mark Two.

He's close enough to the fans to know how Campbell stabbed us in the back!

Not with me. He will get boo’d but it’s not comparable if we get 150m cash. We’ve also had 20 years of ENIC and are hurtling downwards so u absolutely can’t blame him for leaving - even there

I would not hate him if he went to Chelsea but would obviously hope the move was a disaster . If he signs for City or United or goes abroad good luck to him. Our owners have made us a light ale team with champagne facilities.
As for Levy’s cringeworthy video, quite an achievement, I didn’t think I could loathe him anymore, but I do.

I don't think he will actually go this year, because too much money will be required.

I think he will go next year for either 75m or a smaller fee and a couple of shit players.

I don't think he will actually go this year, because too much money will be required.

I think he will go next year for either 75m or a smaller fee and a couple of shit players.
He will have wasted three years at his peak if that’s the case scratching around in the conference league? Nah mate, he will force a move this summer and rightly so.

If (and it’s a very big if) we get £140 million for Harry that equates to.......
1x Davison Sanchez
1x Tanguy Ndombele
1x Giovani Lo Celso
That is quite a scary prospect.
Or alternatively we could bring in a proper scouting department and buy a whole team of young, skilful, hungry players that compliment each other.

What am I like! :pocheyes:

Re assess after the euro‘s good tournament then…….
A8254780-A380-4-DB0-8-B14-98-BCE8978-E74.gif

Latest Poll on Red Cafe: Can we catch City this season

Latest Poll on Rawk.: Who do we need to regain the title

Latest poll on the Shed: Who do we need to sign this window to push on

Leicester. : Who can we bring in to get that top 4 spot.

Spurs. How much money will we get for our best player

DiR.gif

Last edited:

Are you really suggesting he would make a decision, that might not be the best one for his career, because of Spurs fans?

I can’t see that. He’ll make the best decision for him based on club ambition, location, wages, etc. I wouldn’t expect anything else.

Are you really suggesting he would make a decision, that might not be the best one for his career, because of Spurs fans?

I can’t see that. He’ll make the best decision for him based on club ambition, location, wages, etc. I wouldn’t expect anything else.
That decision aligns with Levy’s objective too - eg to maximise a cash upfront deal for the biggest amount. Chelsea know they will have to pay big and they will

It'll be the usual dance.
A few bids will be made. Levy will say not for sale.
Kane will get wind and ask Levy to accept.
Levy will go back with a number no one can afford.
Kane will get injured and miss pre season.
Bid will increase slightly
Levy will say no
Kane will wear pink trousers daily
Levy eventually agrees.

Latest Poll on Red Cafe: Can we catch City this season

Latest Poll on Rawk.: Who do we need to retain the title

Latest poll on the Shed: Who do we need to sign this window to push on

Leicester. : Who can we bring in to get that top 4 spot.

Spurs. How much money will we get for our best player

Someone should tell the dippers it's too late for them to retain the title. :adegrin2:

Leicester often sell big players..... (More regularly than we do in fact...... Envious of their scouting tho)

Tbf this is just one of many threads.... There's plenty of chatter about who we should sign to improve.

That also would still have to align with any sale criteria we set re: price and club. He doesn't get to just point at Chelski and say "I want that one"..... Just ask Modrich, Eriksen etc.

Haha

We won’t deal with Chelsea. I don’t know how many fucking times you need to be told.

Stop trolling

Back
Top Bottom