How Much Will We Get For Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How much?

• 80 million

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 85 million

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90 million

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • 95 million

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • 100 million

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • 105 million

• 110 million

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • 115 million

• 120 million

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • A lifetime of what if's

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters
That also would still have to align with any sale criteria we set re: price and club. He doesn't get to just point at Chelski and say "I want that one"..... Just ask Modrich, Eriksen etc.
Yes agreed. My point was only that if Chelsea offered the right money, and Harry thought that was the best place for him, he wouldn’t decline it because of the reaction of our fans.

Yes agreed. My point was only that if Chelsea offered the right money, and Harry thought that was the best place for him, he wouldn’t decline it because of the reaction of our fans.

If anyone is that loyal, it'd be Harry..... But I don't have such faith in any players anymore.

If he goes to Chelsea, his entire career at Spurs will mean nothing and he knows that. As do his family.

If he goes, that'll be City, and I couldn't blame him. But no way he's goes Chelsea. Absolutely no way.

i do not blame him for leaving in the slightest. If we cannot win a trophy next season ,which looks highly unlikely under Baldy, I hope who Harry signs for win something. Unless he signs for Chelsea, or Woolwich. Admittedly signing for Woolwich is as likely as Levy winning world’s tallest man with great hair competition.
You don't think he's at fault?

City have never spent more than 60 odd million and I cannot see them paying anything near what Levy would accept. Think they are more likely to go for Grealish or Haaland. Kane will do another year and we will flog him for £70m next summer

You miss the point.

How many semifinals and finals has Kane gone missing?
The whole team goes missing in finals though

Not sure it's fair to put the blame on him , if the rest of the team turned up and were able to pass a ball to each other maybe Kane would get some chances to do what he does best

We barely strung a pass together in that league cup final a few months back , let alone get into the opposition half and create chances

Back
Top Bottom