Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you never heard of a movement being influenced by another thing ?
if fence sitting is tolerating another persons view regardless how bemusing it is then I’ll happily sit on the fence . I’ve learned long ago that you can’t change the mind of people with strong views on controversial things. Opinions are more important than facts these days .
The fact of taking a knee is that people want equality , nothing else.
You continue to sit in your bitter , angry field while I’ll happily sit on the fence.
I can’t remember . Is he the one who lives in Asia ? Got to respect the man for living with people who “ look different” . He’s an ambassador for racial tolerance

anyways , back to the game

I couldn’t possible comment of that but I’m sure he’s “pumping “ money in to his new homelands economy
Hmm all sounds very tolerant babes.

And are you alluding to me being racist furry? Doesn't sound like you're on the fence there comrade.

Ooh, and a bit of casual racism to boot.

Keep on wobbling on kidder.

it was when I was chasing two legged human ones
the sopranos hbo GIF

that is half an hour on one exercise. well it is for me.
Fat people don't really understand exercise I don't think, I can do over 300 Hindu squats and 200 Hindu push ups in under 30 minute, I like short sharp intense workouts the best and never train longer than half an hour and only occasionally that much , I'm in tremendous shape and campaigning at middle weight.

Fat people don't really understand exercise I don't think, I can do over 300 Hindu squats and 200 Hindu push ups in under 30 minute, I like short sharp intense workouts the best and never train longer than half an hour and only occasionally, I'm in tremendous shape and campaigning at middle weight.
It must piss you off something fierce they're called Hindu squats.

Need to call them something beautiful and British.

How does Robinson squats treat ya. mummy's boy?

Fat people don't really understand exercise I don't think, I can do over 300 Hindu squats , I usuallyand 200 Hindu push ups in under 30 minute, I like short sharp intense workouts the best and never train longer than half an hour and only occasionally that much , I'm in tremendous shape and campaigning at middle weight.
Horses for courses, I usually do 3 sets of 12 on all things using dumbells, bars etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom