Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why does it need to replace Kick it out?

And the media, made it political did it?

Sure. I've been aware of this movement for years, so just because Gareth bloody Southgate tells me it's not political do you think I should forget the fact I might have a slightly better insight on it than him?
Things change & yes they did

Enjoy the game

That's just silly Baz. Irrelevant apparently. The fact the west is the least racist place because of it on the planet has little bearing on the modern world.

We're all racists really. BLM just reminded us of it.
Thank you for being so restrained

Most posters would have called me a cunt or a gammon!!
๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Yea gammon huh. It's so so triggering.

These snowflakes don't realise how much of a projection it all is on them.
And it upsets me so much I canโ€™t even Boo!

Even more than Fatty!!
๐Ÿคฃ

What the fuck are you wittering on about?

Ironically, here you are clearly willing to make lazy supositions upon MY outlook in order to profile me as one of "them".

You could have said just that..... You didn't and your chosen elaboration spoke beyond that simple statement.

Then why in the 90's (and since) for example, whenever there are/were anti-racism protests; were there always vocal and mobilised pockets of resistance?

......I've yet to see any measurable improvement and no I don't think the idiology of the BLM organisation (as opposed to the simpler original concept) is without flaw. That doesn't mean that I object to players taking the knee if they're acting upon their own conviction.
Just a simple yes or no would have done.

And i'm wittering on about the fact you have allegiances but you're too dishonest to own them.

That's all babes.

Sorry, I'm not here to simply answer for your convenience.

Stop hiding behind cryptic drivel..... What are may allegiances?
What's cryptic about it?

Anyway ladies i'm off to the gym. Fucker's been closed for 2 months cause of lockdown and I have a smoking hot girlfriend I have to keep convinced i'm not falling into a blobby disarray of complacency.

Toodles for now!

Perhaps in part that was because they didn't know that it was beforehand...

Just a thought.

Enjoy your fence that you keeping wobbling off of.
Have you never heard of a movement being influenced by another thing ?
if fence sitting is tolerating another persons view regardless how bemusing it is then Iโ€™ll happily sit on the fence . Iโ€™ve learned long ago that you canโ€™t change the mind of people with strong views on controversial things. Opinions are more important than facts these days .
The fact of taking a knee is that people want equality , nothing else.
You continue to sit in your bitter , angry field while Iโ€™ll happily sit on the fence.

Have you never heard of a movement being influenced by another thing ?
if fence sitting is tolerating another persons view regardless how bemusing it is then Iโ€™ll happily sit on the fence . Iโ€™ve learned long ago that you canโ€™t change the mind of people with strong views on controversial things. Opinions are more important than facts these days .
The fact of taking a knee is that people want equality , nothing else.
You continue to sit in your bitter , angry field while Iโ€™ll happily sit on the fence.
He's not bitter and angry!

He's got a girlfriend, don't you know.

:auriergrin:

He's not bitter and angry!

He's got a girlfriend, don't you know.

:auriergrin:
I canโ€™t remember . Is he the one who lives in Asia ? Got to respect the man for living with people who โ€œ look differentโ€ . Heโ€™s an ambassador for racial tolerance

anyways , back to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom