Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was wrong with Kick it Out? Nobody had an issue with that, but shocker when a divisive far left group takes the reigns suddenly everyone is racist even though plenty of black people don't support it either. But lets listen to middle class white virtue signallers and millionaire football managers and players, I mean they really know what's it's like to be oppressed don't they? Good lord.

What was wrong with Kick it Out? Nobody had an issue with that, but shocker when a divisive far left group takes the reigns suddenly everyone is racist even though plenty of black people don't support it either. But lets listen to........ millionaire football managers and players, I mean they really know what's it's like to be oppressed don't they? Good lord.

There's been a blatant upswing in players receiving racist abuse on-line..... If the players and managers want to take a stand for themselves or their colleagues; good for them.

What was wrong with Kick it Out? Nobody had an issue with that, but shocker when a divisive far left group takes the reigns suddenly everyone is racist even though plenty of black people don't support it either. But lets listen to middle class white virtue signallers and millionaire football managers and players, I mean they really know what's it's like to be oppressed don't they? Good lord.
Oooh triggered

There's been a blatant upswing in players receiving racist abuse on-line..... If the players and managers want to take a stand for themselves or their colleagues; good for them.
Yes. Like I said. It's divisive. The fact racism has increased since BLM's introduction might suggest it's ooh, I dunno, had the opposite effect it was supposedly aiming for!!

And there was LLB saying it would have all blown over by the time the fans come back.

Do you lot ever get anything right?

Yes. Like I said. It's divisive. The fact racism has increased since BLM's introduction might suggest it's ooh, I dunno, had the opposite effect it was supposedly aiming for!!

If you wanna kid yourself that gutteral racist abuse of a player (let's say Rashford as a recent example) just cos he misses a sitter is a legitimate and considered political reaction to the alleged "marxist" agenda of BLM then you go ahead.....

Do you lot ever get anything right?

My lot?

LOL.... Whatever.

Last edited:
If you wanna kid yourself that gutteral racist abuse of a player (let's say Rashford as a recent example) just cos he misses a sitter is a legitimate and considered political reaction to alleged "marxist" agenda of BLM then you go ahead.....

My lot?

LOL.... Whatever.
Sure. You're a one man band just like that fraud SoCalSpurs SoCalSpurs .

And there you go, framing what I said from your outlook rather than mine. It's pretty obvious what I meant, and that is that politics should be nowhere near sport. Anti-racism was never a problem before, but just overlook the whole point of my first response why don't you.

Are things better because of BLM or not? Simple question, i'm sure you can answer it honestly if you really try.

Imagine being this thick.

It's a wonder you remember to breathe, you complete cretin.

BLM has certainly exposed many people as racists, no doubt about that. Even within this very thread.

A lot of people have found it very difficult to reflect on their own attitudes and behaviours and accept that they may be prejudiced, easier to just boo and not have to think about it too much.

Imagine being this thick.

It's a wonder you remember to breathe, you complete cretin.
He's gotten worse since the humiliation of his little cabal getting revealed and was unanimously laughed at by the forum.

Funnily enough, the group was created by people who have on this very forum told Mo Farah to fuck off back to Somalia, called Heung Min-Son a ''chink'' and racially abused people on Twitter.

This is why BLM works, it reveals this lot like they wouldn't believe. It's done a fantastic job of riling those who hid their racism in the shadows to the point of now doing it publicly so we can all see them for what they truly are.

BLM has certainly exposed many people as racists, no doubt about that. Even within this very thread.

A lot of people have found it very difficult to reflect on their own attitudes and behaviours and accept that they may be prejudiced, easier to just boo and not have to think about it too much.
Sure, but has it created new racists?

I think it probably has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom