Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
With Fonseca as our manager and Paratici as the DOF, I don't have a ton of guys I would pick which is part of the reason I am fine with getting someone like Jesus because as I said I think he will be better than what we get.

Honestly what I would likely do is try to hijack the Sancho deal and bring in him, especially if we are playing 3 up front. I think he is likely more impactful than any striker we would get, although there are a lot of wingers out there so maybe we could get more value out of the position than him, but in terms of looking at spending a large chunk of money on one player to "replace" Kane I think we might have a better chance of using that money on Sancho + striker x than looking at any major striker because I don't see anyone we are likely to get.

Trying to be realistic about what Levy would do there are probably more guys I would avoid than get, my fear is that we get Ings and one of Thuram or Gonzalez to fill the striker positions or even worse the front 3 with Son.

I think it is a very difficult thing to predict what this group will do which is why I am more open to players being included with the money.
If we did get Jesus, I would suggest this line up.

GOLIATH
ABRAHAM ISAAC MOSES PETER

JOSHUA DAVID SOLOMON

JACOB PAUL

JESUS

SUBS; MARY
LUKE
JUDAS (AKA R-SOL)

If we did get Jesus, I would suggest this line up.

GOLIATH
ABRAHAM ISAAC MOSES PETER

JOSHUA DAVID SOLOMON

JACOB PAUL

JESUS

SUBS; MARY
LUKE
JUDAS (AKA R-SOL)
Can’t believe you’ve overlooked. Elijah. The guy was a proper dude. Beat his opponents, humiliated them, slaughtered them. And was a prophet with the backing of God. He’s basically what we need now. But you’ve stuck him with the U23s. #Spursy

Actually a little surprised there was nothing announced re: Fonseca today.

It still seems like it'll be him, but it would be mad if Levy's "don't trust anything until it's officially announced" line from Saturday's video preceded some complete left-field turn with out managerial hunt.

Actually a little surprised there was nothing announced re: Fonseca today.

It still seems like it'll be him, but it would be mad if Levy's "don't trust anything until it's officially announced" line from Saturday's video preceded some complete left-field turn with out managerial hunt.
I read somewhere he will be announced in two days time, on Wednesday

Would like mason involved in some capacity in coaching set up. He did a fairly decent job last 6 games. Help fonseca settle in and be eyes and ears. Hopefully all the shit will be sold by the time fonseca and dof start.

Would like mason involved in some capacity in coaching set up. He did a fairly decent job last 6 games. Help fonseca settle in and be eyes and ears. Hopefully all the shit will be sold by the time fonseca and dof start.
On the face of it a nice idea, but I can't help feeling it would undermine the new manager.

Better to have a genuine clean slate IMO

On the face of it a nice idea, but I can't help feeling it would undermine the new manager.

Better to have a genuine clean slate IMO
Recent reports is that he is going back to his player development job. Ledley seems set to remain on the staff tho so he can do his badges.

Cant help thinking if winks goes to utd the media and their OTT fans will spin him into the new xavi after a couple of games. Read graham roberts tearing into carragher earlier dismissing kane with a cheap dig. He is a crap pundit carragher. Accent is very annoying. Neville is just as bad. Talks a good game but so can anyone down the pub watching match. Crap pundits. How many more years as well are we going to hear redknapp and souness affinity for liverpool. Needs a shake up. Should have hoddle and dawson from our perspective and ian wright for gooners. Alan smith was egging on leicester final match. Like watching wallpaper dry.

Oh she is going to get in social media fights with Spurs fans for sure, this will be fun

creepy smile GIF

Back
Top Bottom