EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm confused why Scotland seem to be pinning all of their hopes and dreams in Billy Gilmour. Not saying he won't become a very good player for club and country. But I've genuinely seen him have one excellent game, and the rest he just looked neat and tidy. He should be making their 11, but I don't see him as being some sort of game changer. Anyone would think he was 18 year old Wayne Rooney the way some go on about him.

I'm confused why Scotland seem to be pinning all of their hopes and dreams in Billy Gilmour. Not saying he won't become a very good player for club and country. But I've genuinely seen him have one excellent game, and the rest he just looked neat and tidy. He should be making their 11, but I don't see him as being some sort of game changer. Anyone would think he was 18 year old Wayne Rooney the way some go on about him.
reminds me of Harry Winks. Pretty tidy passes and not much else.

reminds me of Harry Winks. Pretty tidy passes and not much else.

I think he has more quality than Winks, a lot more composure, but he's not really someone that will have a huge influence in regards to you scoring more goals, which is always a problem for Scotland. He's not a game changer, which in my point. I think we'll see him start against us.

If they play only long balls you can have the best central midfielder in the world and he can't help
Mcginn was so lost
Everyone of the team had more touches than him in the first half

It’s funny in Hungary , they are currently not having a great time with Covid but the prime minister is a football fanatic so it’s a sell out at the Puskas Arena

It’s funny in Hungary , they are currently not having a great time with Covid but the prime minister is a football fanatic so it’s a sell out at the Puskas Arena
Was just thinking the same thing. From what I can see their daily cases are fairly low but they have a vaccination rate of 42%..

edit: nevermind, I was looking at the wrong figures.

Proper atmosphere. It's been a while!

This Portugal team look really good, rather play Germany than either them or France should we finish top.

Hungary would be ideal but let's be honest they'll be doing well to get one point.

Back
Top Bottom