EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But I think it’s on both sides there , yeah . The English aren’t too fussed about Scotland

You got Transylvania so it’s not so bad, beautiful place .

scary adventure time GIF

It's because Hungary is effectively a dictatorship, isn't it? It's like how Belarus ignored COVID for so long.
They’ve been fairly strict but whenever it comes to football anything goes . I know it sounds silly but he even allowed people to only travel to Hungary who were going to a football game . No quarantine or anything

Mad for it

Portugal's team looked good on paper this year, that was a far better performance from them than I was expecting. I don't think I've ever seen them play with this tempo and intent before, certainly not under Santos who has to be one of the most negative coaches I've ever witnessed.

Back
Top Bottom