A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hugh jackman explosion GIF
That appears to be a gif. According to someone I know & admire, you've just lost the argument.

Edit: Obviously it's not a view I agree with. I think your choice is perfect.

Last edited:
The real question is... Who the hell is ‘Admin’? I think we’ve been taken over by Russians.

anyway...
This is a tricky one. If we use Sammy (who's asked for his account to be closed btw) as an example. It was his posting style that got him a red card. People voted for him a lot because of his relentless posting in various Spurs threads about similar points. I rejected loads of votes because his posts were clearly about Spurs. However, there comes a point when that style of posting becomes an issue.

So how should that be handled? I'm not sure yet.
Can you put posters onto a ‘slow down’?

Should I make a list of my questions and ask them all in one post rather than spamming the thread? Is either scenario more or less likely to get me a perma ban?

This is a tricky one. If we use Sammy (who's asked for his account to be closed btw) as an example. It was his posting style that got him a red card. People voted for him a lot because of his relentless posting in various Spurs threads about similar points. I rejected loads of votes because his posts were clearly about Spurs. However, there comes a point when that style of posting becomes an issue.

So how should that be handled? I'm not sure yet.
Temporary bans so we can take a breather from sammy's costant whines about how Kane is ruining us.

Back
Top Bottom