Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actual think this time there is no way back for Levy with the fans. The ESL disaster, £60 tickets and fans in the god, Jose appointment and now this absolute shitshow. It’s not defendable, I was on the fence during the stadium build as it was a tough time but it’s just been fuck up after fuck up after fuck up post stadium.

At this point I cannot see how anyone is in his camp, unless you’d be happy defending Levy banging your wife and saying he is ‘’doing it the right way’’. I am sick and tired of him and that useless sack of shit Joe Lewis being at the club. Time to move on.

Is DL’s objective to force Kane out? He bleats on about the irrecoverable £200m loss,
Sell Kane and that’s at least half recovered
Oh dear God, I've just realised that Kane would forfeit any loyalty bonus if he handed in a transfer request...

tenor.gif

I really want to say something constructive and with an actual point, but I'm so fucking angry right now..............
So fuck levy to hell in a hand cart and here's hoping he drags that crusty old tight wad lewis with him, fuck enic.
I really don't want to be personal but levy deserves to be put in his place and shown what we all going of him....I was thinking with maybe a brief bit of waterboarding would suffice..

They have to be putting PCP in the water at the ground for some of the decisions lately. Paratici feels like a hangover from trying to get Conte but my concerns are coming more true with each link to only Serie A players and Mendes clients. As for Gattuso, no thanks. If I was Son I’d hold off on that new deal.

the news also that Martinez was Levys main choice says it all. Our chairman is tone deaf to the fans.

2 months without a manager, whilst we continue to sink £££ into golf courses and extreme sports arena!

We are going full Woolwich, just without the trophies. Next season will be awful. ENIC haven’t a clue and need to U turn on Paratici ASAP. Like watching a slow moving car crash.

If you're looking to kill some time today, remember to drop Daniel an email with your thoughts on how the club is being run. I'm sure he'd appreciate the feedback.

[email protected]

:levystare:
Having not done so before, I’ve sent our illustrious chairman three strongly worded but critical emails in the last month. They have a team that reads them and responds so fan feelings do get through and you’ll feel better for venting. I wanted a cigarette afterwards. :levywtf:

At what point do the 'board' or whatever they fuck they are called begin to question Levy's judgement?

Is it some sort of dictatorship there?

We're all watching Levy run this shit-show of a manager search, surely the other responsible people at the club have to be questioning his leadership and proposing that maybe somebody else should be making the decisions he's fucking up constantly.

Back
Top Bottom