Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In a way I’m kind of glad this is all blowing up in Levy’s face.

It is making him look like a totally inept cunt. The fact that he can’t even get someone through the door despite being able to offer £10m a year plus is laughable. Everyone knows the job is a poisoned chalice. Sky high expectations, rock bottom resources. We need a fucking magician, not a manager.

He doesn’t give a fuck about the club. He cares about what the club can give him & Joe Lewis the tight-arsed, tax dodging maggot.

He is a property developer whose sole aim is to milk every last ounce of profit from our club before selling us to the highest bidder.

Get fucked you bald cunt.

Right everyone, #LevyOut March outside the stadium on the first day of preseason?
Best thing would be for nobody to turn up.

Money is all he cares about

Our money. Never forget they have invested nothing of their own money in the club bar the 20 odd million they paid to sugar. Levys wages alone since have paid that back.

They borrow money in the clubs name. All to be paid for by us.

Best thing would be for nobody to turn up.

Money is all he cares about

Our money. Never forget they have invested nothing of their own money in the club bar the 20 odd million they paid to sugar. Levys wages alone since have paid that back.

They borrow money in the clubs name. All to be paid for by us.
I get the point and appreciate the passion but not first day of the season, first day of players back at Hotspur Way but we are outside the stadium for maximum attention and coverage.

I get the point and appreciate the passion but not first day of the season, first day of players back at Hotspur Way but we are outside the stadium for maximum attention and coverage.

I hear you. And I like your passion more.

But I'm older than you I guess and I promise you that once they know the well of money from us has dried up they will fuck off.

I've never been a Levy fan, but equally I've acknowledged that we have made some big improvements under him, and his legacy will certainly be the incredible stadium.

But yeah, him and ENIC really do need to fuck off.

I've never been a Levy fan, but equally I've acknowledged that we have made some big improvements under him, and his legacy will certainly be the incredible stadium.

But yeah, him and ENIC really do need to fuck off.

Give me a billion pounds and I promise you I could build a stadium better than he has.

And on time.

He isn't a genius

Genuinely find it hilarious how all the people so adamantly defending Levy and ENIC the last few months and years have gone deathly silent now.

They are all just in hiding, waiting for us to appoint a manager so they can pop back up and tell us to stop moaning and back the manager so they can deflect from Levy, yet again.

Cultists, you know who you are and you're no better than gooners in my eyes, if this sounds like you then you're part of the problem.

Putting Levy and ENIC ahead of the club is no better than Sol leaving for the scum in my eyes.

E4Kcu3sXIAY5dEO

Another one for the trophy cabinet, guys

:tobyarm:
Can someone translate that for me. Don't have a clue what it means!

The ESL was embarrassing this season, not long ago becoming the first team not to spend in windows was another embarrassment, the stadium being late another....

...they just keep coming.
First snout in the trough fot state handouts when Covid hit whilst simultaneously announcing record profits. Then forced to make an embarrassing u-turn in the face of a public outcry

Villa ticket pricing scam then herding the fans as far away from the pitch as possible.

The list is endless

The ESL was embarrassing this season, not long ago becoming the first team not to spend in windows was another embarrassment, the stadium being late another....

...they just keep coming.
It started in Zagreb. With that loss, the image the club presented in the Amazon documentary - that our success since 2015 was the rise of a glorious and inevitable project that was deserving of and capable of conjuring the Mourinho that once existed as its leader - could no longer sustain itself.

It made unavoidable the truth that was there to be seen all along. The project wasn't Levy's, it was Poch's, and the pomp and circumstance of the stadium had accidentally killed the golden goose, and we are now just Martin Jol's Spurs in a very ill-fitting tuxedo.

The months since have been the stages of grief for that realization.

Back
Top Bottom