Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It started in Zagreb. With that loss, the image the club presented in the Amazon documentary - that our success since 2015 was the rise of a glorious and inevitable project that was deserving of and capable of conjuring the Mourinho that once existed as its leader - could no longer sustain itself.

It made unavoidable the truth that was there to be seen all along. The project wasn't Levy's, it was Poch's, and the pomp and circumstance of the stadium had accidentally killed the golden goose, and we are now just Martin Jol's Spurs in a very ill-fitting tuxedo.

The months since have been the stages of grief for that realization.
All or Nothing...

🤔

Nothing again then.

Can someone translate that for me. Don't have a clue what it means!
According to Google Translate.

We, the mega wealthy, thought we would let you, the poor and hungry, know that where we are…there is gold in them there hills. Where as where you are…there are fried chicken shops, skywalks and a bit of a shit Sainsbury’s. Yours ever, The Robber Barrons.

I've always thought Levy has run the club well, manager appointments/sackings aside. If you had a good DOF who controlled that side of it and he ran JUST the financial aspect it'd probably work.

I've always thought Levy has run the club well, manager appointments/sackings aside. If you had a good DOF who controlled that side of it and he ran JUST the financial aspect it'd probably work.
... and then he'd refuse to sanction the sale of Sissoko for 18m, thinking he might still recoup the entire 30m.

Let's face it, Sissoko is going to continue to stink up the squad, and we're eventually going to lose him on a free.

Bald fraud must resign now - no two ways about it

He’s doing irreparable damage to the club as we speak. What decent manager would want to sign for us now?

Bald fraud must resign now - no two ways about it

He’s doing irreparable damage to the club as we speak. What decent manager would want to sign for us now?
That's always been the case.

I've said it once, I'll say it until Levy has nothing to do with the Tottenham.

All the glitz and the glam won't ever make up for the fact that your boss is a cheap asshole.

I've got a few Bob riding on Mason being in charge on day 1. Could change, but it'll just be Powell or Ledley in any case.

Levy just doesn't know what to do, way and he is ridiculously out of touch with the fans, and thinks he can makes up for it with these bullshit statements and propaganda videos.

This is getting past a circus, and you're right when you say he has brought the club in to disrepute. He's brought it into absolute chaos and has no regard for the legacy fans or a real understanding of the history of the club itself.

Genuinely find it hilarious how all the people so adamantly defending Levy and ENIC the last few months and years have gone deathly silent now.

They are all just in hiding, waiting for us to appoint a manager so they can pop back up and tell us to stop moaning and back the manager so they can deflect from Levy, yet again.

Cultists, you know who you are and you're no better than gooners in my eyes, if this sounds like you then you're part of the problem.

Putting Levy and ENIC ahead of the club is no better than Sol leaving for the scum in my eyes.
To be honest with you, for years, the cultists used to just annoy me. More recently, as ENIC's motives and shortcomings became more obvious, they started to frustrate me.
Now, I'm sorry, but they just disgust me.

However, if levy CAN'T hire a manager by the start of the season, surely that makes his position as chairman as untenable? Even 'Joe Football? Lewis' must know that.

God, there's that feeling of hope again...

Ally Gold with his usual 'inside info' nonsense.
He’s the unofficial paid earpiece for the club - Levy slides a few down his pocket and feeds him fake news to archieve his goals. Like Conte and the ST renewals.

In the US this is called stock manipulation and is a federal crime. I want the bald fraud charged and jailed

Back
Top Bottom