A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

She's not the first, very curious she got binned, unless she deleted her offending post/s, asked to be binned, said some thing to someone via PM, I can't see why she was binned. I don't see anything in her posts.

Probably for this. I didn’t foul her but thought the “foreign” bit was particularly uncalled for.

Oh and you can go fuck yourself too you foreign fucking prick. No need to start swearing at people because you disagree with them you inbred cretin

Yeah, find it a bit sad, really. TFC’s a great place for Spurs fans, supporters, whatever you want to call it from all around the world, and I never quite understood the “I’m more of a fan than you are“ argument.
Mandy is not a female - probably an early Joe Clash multi based on the Eastern European attacks and propensity to delete posts in shame over night

Back
Top Bottom