A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the system is so shit and the forum is run by a complete c*nt, who clearly has an agenda and lets the site get overrun by "multis" who ruin the place for everyone... then it begs the question...

Why are you still here?

If I went to a pub and the beer was shit, all the punters were dickheads and the owner barred me for "nothing", I'm not sure I'd go back.

What usually seems to be the case is people are here because they've been banned from other Spurs forums. So at what point do you look at yourself and think "shit... maybe I'm the problem?"
I’ve never been banned from other forums such as GG, planet Spurs, YidArmy which I use occasionally but I did get a stern look emoji once from Hercules on SC when I made a joke about Dier going into the stands!

This happened several months ago and the trauma hasn’t left me

Gulp!

...or I'll take pleasure in guttin' you, boy.
cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

Threatening Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

It's pretty clear I'm having a bit of a laugh with all this "new power" stuff. I don't want to permanently ban anyone... but please, for the love of God, stop acting like dickheads! haha
Yes, please, you lot. For the love of God, stop acting like dickheads.

Yes.

Dickheads.

The lot of you.

It's pretty clear I'm having a bit of a laugh with all this "new power" stuff. I don't want to permanently ban anyone... but please, for the love of God, stop acting like dickheads! haha

...or I'll take pleasure in guttin' you, boy.
Admin or no admin…you steal my lines again and you will fuckin we regret it.

:tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom