A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, that certainly helps. It's hard to see anything like that without going to look for it.

Admin Admin

the same person that made me so disgusted to leave last time because he accused me of fucking my new born son is now giving me constant disagrees.

its an improvement of course, but in the new world I hope you can take issue with this.

its cretinousgoat cretinousgoat btw

It’s where this place is now I guess.

I’d like to break his back. I sincerely hope he doesn’t get to meet me. For both our sakes.

Back on topic Who Is America has taken it up a few hundred notches...

The only thing that will be broken is your back if I ever get a whiff of where you are.

I’m pretty sure I’m going for a long stretch.

2 years at least..

Have fun guys x

I will break your back you cunt.

You are shown as what you are.

A vile parasite. A hatefulness creature.

I wish you death.

What a nonce

You sicken any man that has a child.

I'm promising to break your back if I ever meet you. You shouldn't have insulted my family.

Anything you conjure up is in your sick head.

Just dropping a few of Kaneson's previous 'tidbits' in his dealings with The Multi. Oh dear.

That's him ended and owned and destroyed.

Night all :)

Michael Conor Mic Drop GIF by In Real Life

Audere said:
It’s where this place is now I guess.

I’d like to break his back. I sincerely hope he doesn’t get to meet me. For both our sakes.

Back on topic Who Is America has taken it up a few hundred notches...

Audere said:
The only thing that will be broken is your back if I ever get a whiff of where you are.

Audere said:
I’m pretty sure I’m going for a long stretch.

2 years at least..

Have fun guys x

Audere said:
I will break your back you cunt.

Audere said:
You are shown as what you are.

A vile parasite. A hatefulness creature.

I wish you death.

Audere said:
What a nonce

You sicken any man that has a child.

Audere said:
I'm promising to break your back if I ever meet you. You shouldn't have insulted my family.

Anything you conjure up is in your sick head.

Any man that has a child would say the same thing to a beast that accuses him of raping his 1 month old son.

I stand by that.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t have left. But that stuff...wow

you really went for it. I’m glad Admin Admin will monitor you.

its because of you you sick puppy that we always needed a dad..

never accuse a new born father of raping his one month son. You sick puppy.

Hopefully meet you one day at a spurs game. I promise not to break your back.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

I have not got into the Spurs Community yet. I'm waiting outside and getting a bit nervous.
They may have rumbled me already. If so, next time I will be more savvy about it. I will not be wearing trainers.

Back
Top Bottom