A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have not got into the Spurs Community yet. I'm waiting outside and getting a bit nervous.
They may have rumbled me already. If so, next time I will be more savvy about it. I will not be wearing trainers.
They'll have your IP address now though. You're a marked man.

Don't be surprised if you start getting adverts for colostomy bags and carpet slippers.

I have not got into the Spurs Community yet. I'm waiting outside and getting a bit nervous.
They may have rumbled me already. If so, next time I will be more savvy about it. I will not be wearing trainers.
Do you remember waiting outside the Headmaster's Study, back in the days of the cane, when you knew you'd done something wrong?

I do. Not a good feeling.

*Sigh*

Here we go.

victoria beckham eye roll GIF
Poor thing. That's the worst case of Hiccups I've ever seen.

Do you remember waiting outside the Headmaster's Study, back in the days of the cane, when you knew you'd done something wrong?

I do. Not a good feeling.
At St Ignatius Lower School we would get a leather sole on our outstretched hand. It stung like hell. Not kinky but still sadistic anyhow. The head teacher was mustard. He taught us one subject and he would have his labrador in the classroom all the time. The science teacher meanwhile had his own cane and the maths teacher was a nonce who got sent to jail for molesting one of the students.

At St Ignatius Lower School we would get a leather sole on our outstretched hand. It stung like hell. Not kinky but still sadistic anyhow. The head teacher was mustard. He taught us one subject and he would have his labrador in the classroom all the time. The science teacher meanwhile had his own cane and the maths teacher was a nonce who got sent to jail for molesting one of the students.
Turkey Street?
I know a few people that went there.

I went to school in Hoddesdon,and the deputy headmaster was such a wimp,we use to look forward getting the cane of him as it didnt hurt at all.The headmaster on the other hand, hit so hard he nearly put you through the floor.Not that i ever experienced the latter,thankfully.

Hertford Grammar - D F Jack, Headmaster. Bend over by the radiator. Whack!!! Whack!!! Whack!!! - then run back to show the marks to your mates :) Bloody hurt bad.

Turkey Street?
I know a few people that went there.

I went to school in Hoddesdon,and the deputy headmaster was such a wimp,we use to look forward getting the cane of him as it didnt hurt at all.The headmaster on the other hand, hit so hard he nearly put you through the floor.Not that i ever experienced the latter,thankfully.
John Warner?

Tell them that you know ‘Winksyboy’
ArcspacE ArcspacE

Might help but it takes a while to get on as does GG nowadays

Back
Top Bottom