England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Duchess of Cambridge VS Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark

Princess-Mary-and-Kate-Middleton-in-yellow-1105580.jpg

Irrefutable proof we are just a higher gravy. And, that there is some very weird regen shit going on in the world!

So how should Kasper stop it from 'coming home'?

it's obvious what the reporter was alluding to, to stop England winning. But if winning = coming home, then Denmark has more a claim on the home of the European trophy. Which was the point to which he alluded to in the bad questioning answer.

If you honestly think anyone during this competition - and I mean anyone - is referring to games being played in England rather than England winning the throphy when they say, sing, yell or write “it’s coming home”... Well, then there’s little hope for you.
I'm not sure how I can explain it to you both any clearer.

If Denmark win the trophy..... They will be taking it to their home..... As in their homeland.

If England win the trophy..... They'll be bringing it not only to their home as in homeland(England) but also the home of football.

Whether you agree with that or not is for you to make peace with and if its right or wrong, I don't care, but that's what it means.

Denmark winning the Euro does not make "The Home of Football" Denmark.

C.P. Harris C.P. Harris

Not noticed you much before. Why do you have a yellow?
Made a comment about Kane wearing a “Homo” armband and then when I questioned him on it he proved to be completely homophobic, and is obviously a time traveller and posting from the 60s!
Edit - apologies Admin Admin feel
Free to move this post to another thread In the off topics where we can discuss those who are afraid of homosexuality are normally those who are stuck in narnia!
edit edit - please don’t ban man

Back
Top Bottom