Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing I like about how this deal has been done is the efficiency, the lack of to-ing and fro-ing, the good faith. In no time at all it's been signed, sealed and delivered, and amazingly (for us I mean) a deal has been reached that everyone is happy with, that suits all four parties. We haven't pissed anyone off in the process (and bear in mind our - possibly perceived - relationship with Sevilla wasn't the best). All this with the incoming player 6,000 miles away in the middle of an important international tournament.

Refreshing.

:nunothumb:

One thing I like about how this deal has been done is the efficiency, the lack of to-ing and fro-ing, the good faith. In no time at all it's been signed, sealed and delivered, and amazing (for us I mean) a deal has been reached that everyone is happy with, that suits all four parties. We haven't pissed anyone off in the process (and bear in mind our - possibly perceived - relationship with Sevilla wasn't the best). All this with the incoming player 6,000 miles away in the middle of an important international tournament.

Refreshing.

Or it’s all happen in secret and the media only found out late in the day?

What I'd like to see from this kid is actual product rather than the Lucas Moura tactic of playing for fouls.

Football shouldn't be endless set peices, it should be about making things happen in open play. Especially as we're fucking useless at any form of free kick.

One thing I like about how this deal has been done is the efficiency, the lack of to-ing and fro-ing, the good faith. In no time at all it's been signed, sealed and delivered, and amazingly (for us I mean) a deal has been reached that everyone is happy with, that suits all four parties. We haven't pissed anyone off in the process (and bear in mind our - possibly perceived - relationship with Sevilla wasn't the best). All this with the incoming player 6,000 miles away in the middle of an important international tournament.

Refreshing.

Don Fab says hi.

Refreshing.

What was the beef with us and Sevilla mate?

Largely it was to do with poaching Juan de Ramos, but there may have been some other minor bone of contention (not Fazio I don't think).

The press here referred unfavourably to the former when Lopetegui´s name came up in the Great 2021 Manager Hunt
It's also been suggested that Paratici and Monchi, now returned as Sevilla DoF, have a long standing relationship.

So where two DoFs have a degree of trust between each other, that's got to help even if there were problems in the past.

Can't wait to see him pull on the shirt.

The guy just seems like a proper old school Tottenham player. Will get people off their seats, I'm sure.

I like what i've seen of him. Proper Spurs player, bit of flair about him. He's very young and raw so need to be patient with him but he looks like a baller.

I just hope he's allowed the freedom to play and not made into a defensive wide player like we've done with others over the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom