Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Out of all our wins against City in recent years, this one feels the most "deserved" the ones under Jose felt like we scraped by. Poch had a few that were 50/50 wins but this one I felt like we were really the better team most of the match.

And presumably you're calling out Davey boy on his plentiful insults?
I'll stop then but it was originally a throw away joke that he has not taken well and seems determined to be insulting and aggressive towards everyone.
I'll stop for you mate.
I think your mum jokes have their place. If someone calls you a cunt for no reason, you are free to reply , your mum is. But if he doesnt like dele, then he doesnt like dele, who gives a shit.

Why do so many posters always feel the need to provoke others after every great victory.

Surely we can all celebrate together. If only for one flipping night!

Let's enjoy the moment. Fighting and bickering is for another day or when we lose.

I don’t know much about the new guy at Wolves, so not sure, but if we are going to want to have more of the ball, I’d like to swap Alli for GLC, maybe push Alli up to F9 and drop Bergwijn.
We did that with Mou and the balls kept (predictably) coming back at us. At least with Sonny, Moura and Berg up top it's fluid.

I never told anyone to reign it in.

Celebrate however you like.

It is others telling me not only how I have to celebrate but also incorrectly telling me how i feel.

if you want to go crazy go at it. I hope you am everyone else is over the moon!

I don't care how you feel. But on the best day this club has had in a long while, you come in like a grinch: "bah, we were lucky, we still suck," etc. Fine, feel that way. But READ THE FUCKING ROOM.

Go for a walk. Make an omelette. Have a wank. Whatever. But if you walk into the party and take a shit in the living room, don't be surprised when everyone thinks you're a total dick.

If this is the style Nuno wants to play, I am all for bringing in Traore' from Wolves. Let him run into space along with Son and Lucas. I know he is wasteful at times but just tell him to get the ball around the box then give it to Son.
We were so much faster on the counters today without Kane. Entire league will freak out if we could throw in player like Traore in the mix

Defensively we were superb.
Lacked a bit of creativity in midfield,but improved in the 2nd half and lacked a front man(obviously). But had heaps of guts and spirit. Much,much better than last season. Onwards and upwards.
Fucking enjoyed that.
YIDS!

Well it was a pure fluke but 3 points is 3 points.
We bossed 80 of the 95 minutes. How in the name of Allah, Krishna, Christ or Yahweh is that a fluke?

They had FOUR fucking shots on goal, all of which we dealt with pretty easily. Our defence was outstanding from start to finish, even in the first tricky minutes.

Did you actually watch the game

Last edited:
We just beat City and your worried about resuming your little spat with me?

Fuck off chump I'm celebrating a great win you are an irrelevancy
giphy.gif

I didn't see many missed chances, certainly not to the level that City had. The Bergwijn miss was the closest but that was not at the same level as the Torres, Fernandinho, Mahrez misses.

Also having a different view from you is not trolling.
Mahrez misse was incredible

I don't care how you feel. But on the best day this club has had in a long while, you come in like a grinch: "bah, we were lucky, we still suck," etc. Fine, feel that way. But READ THE FUCKING ROOM.

Go for a walk. Make an omelette. Have a wank. Whatever. But if you walk into the party and take a shit in the living room, don't be surprised when everyone thinks you're a total dick.

I don’t care if everyone thinks I am dick that is not why I post to earn internet points.

I gave my opinion like everyone else did, if it bothers you move on and read posts that only agree with yours.

Back
Top Bottom