Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was on my sales list.

If he can perform just 80% of this on average, he certainly shouldn't be sold.

Amazing what a bit of coaching will do.

I dont think he is a first 11 starter for the whole season, I do think we can do better, but I also believe he is an excellent player to have in the squad and is taylor made for games like yesterday.

In fact, I think he always has a habit of turning up in the big games.

I was thinking about him yesterday, kind of reminds me of Ji Sung Park at Utd, Fergie always got him in for those games that were make or break...

what a lot of you are missing is that Lucas is given a different role by Nuno than under both pochettino and mourinho. It was clear already in the pre-season against Woolwich that he is now given room to act as a play maker at times and move all over the pitch. nuno will bring the best out of him.

yesterday he was world class. he will be one of our key players and one of the first names in the starting 11.

I hope Kane is going to City because I prefer the football we saw yesterday. The speed was incredible and that will be our edge this season.

what a lot of you are missing is that Lucas is given a different role by Nuno than under both pochettino and mourinho. It was clear already in the pre-season against Woolwich that he is now given room to act as a play maker at times and move all over the pitch. nuno will bring the best out of him.

yesterday he was world class. he will be one of our key players and one of the first names in the starting 11.

I hope Kane is going to City because I prefer the football we saw yesterday. The speed was incredible and that will be our edge this season.
His ability in the air is very underrated as well. The man can jump!

Eh?

......Bale scored 40 league goals?
If the players step up and play to their potential...
Between the three of them, we can get 25-30 league goals which is a huge improvement from last season
Son can get another 5+ goals without Kane esp if he takes penalties
Add another attacker that can contribute 12-15 goals and we'll have made up for the loss in Kane/Bale

If the players step up and play to their potential...
Between the three of them, we can get 25-30 league goals which is a huge improvement from last season
Son can get another 5+ goals without Kane esp if he takes penalties
Add another attacker that can contribute 12-15 goals and we'll have made up for the loss in Kane/Bale

......Replacing Kane AND Bale is an entirely different comment tho'.

That's not what you originally said; which was twaddle.

You can tag me all you want it doesn’t change what an absolute pile of garbage he was again today.

Awful, useless player.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

someone mentioned he has played a slightly different role this season, out of interest, has anyone seen a average position map which shows that? cheers

someone mentioned he has played a slightly different role this season, out of interest, has anyone seen a average position map which shows that? cheers
he actually played a similar role under Jose for parts of the season but it wasn't as effective because kane was clogging the middle the pitch meaning less space for lucas and our other runners to run into. he was inevitably pushed out wider where he's much less effective.

it's working much better now with son/berg because they have the pace to run with lucas and into dangerous areas versus kane who would just jog up the middle of the pitch.

Last edited:
I really don't understand why everybody keeps engaging with Igula. He so obviously enjoys the attention.
Bet you he can't wait to post another obviously degenerate take and then wank off to all of your outraged replies.

Just ignore him.

Back
Top Bottom