Pacos Ferreira v Tottenham Hotspur (Euro Conference) Thursday 19 August @ 19.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hoping that Scarlett has an excellent match.

Skipp & Tanganga off to solid starts.

Parrott has 2 in in2.

Finally some excitement around the academy

Excited for the return of Premier Sports after their stellar coverage of the Plovdiv clash last time around.

3 red cards and 2 penalties according to this thread whilst the images went down. Spurs official radio I think resorted to ringing some guy on the bench for updates.

Heady times

Actually well looking forward to this, assuming I can find a stream. :harrysmile:

Will be fun to see the new signings and the exciting kids like John, Scarlett, and hopefully a few more off the bench.

Much more entertaining than watching our first team loaf through the Europa qualifying stage like last season.

Excited for the return of Premier Sports after their stellar coverage of the Plovdiv clash last time around.

3 red cards and 2 penalties according to this thread whilst the images went down. Spurs official radio I think resorted to ringing some guy on the bench for updates.

Heady times
It was kind of exhilarating trying to follow all of the unfolding chaos that was happening during the outage.

Can I pay to watch this game anywhere?

I don't really fancy using a stream where I get adverts for erectile disfunction every two minutes. It's bad enough that I *have* erectile disfunction.

Any streams?

Not going to pay to watch this even if it's 1p. Bandits.
I'm planning on going Portuguese early doors. It's not like the Premier team are going to offer you any blinding insight, after all.

I say "team", as I remember it from last year's debacle, it was just Barry from accounts on comms, no pundit. Then of course Nigel from IT pulled the wrong plug out and the whole shitshow went to hell in an a handcart

UEFA site now updated for youngsters in squad - also has squad numbers on for those not familiar enough with players to recognise faces
That actually looks like it shows the starting XI.. by looking at the games played column haha

Back
Top Bottom