Tottenham v Pacos de Ferreira (1945 GMT) UCL 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's more complex. Had a shit stream and missed first half, just saw last few minutes.

Does he fall a lot? Now you say I think that is a thing with him, he might go into games running his sugars too high then, as an analogy you often see the kid at school, always falling over, covered in bruises, nobody knows why he's soo clumsy/ill balanced = sugar (very, very, very often).
It's not something I had noticed prior to today, but I could've sworn he was on his arse a fair bit, either slipping, pivoting or getting challenged.

We

have. Did you miss it
Kylo Ren GIF by swerk

Absolute pleasure watching romero tonight. Ok a medoicre opposition but he gave a clinic tonight how to play. Another clean sheet. Have to praise dier as well. Hes been exemplary. Going on sunday for first time in 2 years. Hopefully top of the league by sunday.
Agree on Romero, looked a class above previous appearances, hopefully he's now finding his feet. Have a great time on Sunday - I was fortunate to get a seat for the Man City game (my first visit in yonks) and it was a fantastic experience!

I have to say my biggest surprise of today was that the club sells bucket hats in the away colourway, and that people actually spent 30 pounds on them
Those shirts are everywhere . I like it , & have it but there was a lot of hate on here for it initially but it seems a real favorite

We are playing a European qualifier, therefore we are in europe. Admittedly Bill Nick didn't have to deal with qualifiers but I think he would have us in all white
Exactly, we are playing a European Qualifier.
In order to Qualify for said competition, we need to Qualify.
Anyhow, we've qualified now.
It's all good.
:dierpochhug:
As if it was hard enough to go through this shit already.
Please keep up.

Back
Top Bottom