Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a decent game, did very well for the opening goal. I would have liked to see him demand the ball like Lo Celso, but if he had more games like this then I’m sure people wouldn’t want him sold. I still think it’s time for him to move on.

Had a decent game, did very well for the opening goal. I would have liked to see him demand the ball like Lo Celso, but if he had more games like this then I’m sure people wouldn’t want him sold. I still think it’s time for him to move on.
He literally made one decent pass all game vs potato farmers

Had a good game - particularly a very good tackle followed by excellent pass forward picking out Gil who in turn cut it back for Kane to score.

Both he and Lo Celso who both looked poor in the first league redeemed themselves tonight.

Hopefully Sissoko and Ndombele leave and a decent cm comes in - in which case with (New CM), Hojbjerg, Skipp and Lo Celso, Winks will be a deecent 5th CM ........ and hopefullly other cm's coming through the academy such as Nile John, Alfie Devine and Harvey White also get playing time this season to give us other options.

Back
Top Bottom