Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should be back for our game no? 2 league games and a League cup game before it. Thought bans covered all domestic competitions?
Ahhh I think you're right, sir. My mistake. Phew. Thank fuck, thought Woolwich were going to put someone competent in their midfield for us! Bullet dodged.

Remember when all journalists were wanking over Arteta being the next great manager, he has no game plan, their is no footballing style & has been backed big time in the transfer market

Utterly pathetic

I can remember someone here saying "[At least] Arteta has patterns of play and attacking intent"...

I won't name-check them cos I like them. :cool:

I'm getting really worried here.

They might hire a decent coach before real, appreciable damage has been done to their season.

If they sack him before they're in a legit relegation battle I will be lodging a complaint to the government on his behalf for wrongful dismissal.

Back
Top Bottom