Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Money on the pitch is one thing, the graph is WAGES, therefore not money on the pitch.
Swiss Ramble is inconsistent about reporting on player amortization, ideally you'd combine the two numbers. It wouldn't change the story, depending on the exact time horizon it would make it slightly worse.

Since the Poch/Wembley/New Stadium revenue surge hit, Spurs have been dead last in player spending as a percentage of revenue, not even close to any other PL side in any year.

So let’s sum up.

levy brings in this DOF and absolves himself of responsibility

The new manager hunt is an absolute fuck up. We get our 8th choice (noice and cheap though)

we push the story that our DOF is a workaholic always on his phone. Lots of photos on his phone in the middle of the pitch???

now he is the focus they get him to show some pantomime passion on the side line with the previously hated Hitchins aping him

Twitter nobs hail them as heroes

Once again a failed window with the heat off Levy

the true heroes of this story is Donna Cullen and probably Brunswick or McKinsey

3 million spend on pr, 50 million on property, fuck all on the squad

Sacking Jose before a final - Balls up
Not investing for however many windows - Balls up
ESL - Balls up
Manager search - Balls up
Transfer window - Balls up

Ambitious my arse. All about making money. Even moving into the fucking stadium was a mess.
timing was bad aswell we were unbeaten the season in white hart lane before, really felt we were on the cusp of something if we stayed there for a little longer

I love levy, levy loves me.

adam levine television GIF by The Voice

So let’s sum up.

The new manager hunt is an absolute fuck up. We get our 8th choice (noice and cheap though)

we push the story that our DOF is a workaholic always on his phone. Lots of photos on his phone in the middle of the pitch???

now he is the focus they get him to show some pantomime passion on the side line with the previously hated Hitchins aping him

the true heroes of this story is Donna Cullen and probably Brunswick or McKinsey

you forget the biggest fuck off.

Conte was the pick among the top new managers we were lined up with...

until season ticket renewal date was over....

then Levy explained to Conte what was on the table. The very next day Conte was angry at having his time wasted, he angrily left. As did a plum like Gattuso. That’s the level of shit Teflon Dan was offering.

the German also walked away sighing and tutting.

we then got a manager wolves sacked. a manager that had left wolves on a mutual because he was ‘homesick’ so ‘homesick‘ he took a caretaker manager role in a country he didn’t want to be in at a club offering lower wages than he was on at wolves.

how people can’t see this staggers me.

but folks love spurs more than the evidence in front of their eyes that they are being ripped off.

i dont blame them.

they are not the problem.

So let’s sum up.

So you're leaving us then - clearly zero support shown here by you so why not fuck off?

you forget the biggest fuck off.

Conte was the pick among the top new managers we were lined up with...

until season ticket renewal date was over....

then Levy explained to Conte what was on the table. The very next day Conte was angry at having his time wasted, he angrily left. As did a plum like Gattuso. That’s the level of shit Teflon Dan was offering.

the German also walked away sighing and tutting.

we then got a manager wolves sacked. a manager that had left wolves on a mutual because he was ‘homesick’ so ‘homesick‘ he took a caretaker manager role in a country he didn’t want to be in at a club offering lower wages than he was on at wolves.

how people can’t see this staggers me.

but folks love spurs more than the evidence in front of their eyes that they are being ripped off.

i dont blame them.

they are not the problem.
We love Spurs you clearly don't - so off you go.

So you're leaving us then - clearly zero support shown here by you so why not fuck off?

I support the club, not the owner and I have done since you were an itch in your dads sack son.

no one who puts any serious wedge into this club supports this cunt, so I suggest you are probably some sketchy stream watching danger.

Let those of us who spend their hard earned discuss what’s going on, yeah?

boo boo.

‘this is my one club, my only club’

fucking child.

go and suck levy’s cock you utter simp
Did I hit a nerve? Your constant negative shit just makes you a sad depressing cunt ... we all know it why don't you? You have any other symptoms, if so get some help .............

Negative thoughts can also occur because of stress. According to WebMD, people who are stressed experience "constant worrying" and "being pessimistic or only seeing the negative side." Other symptoms of stress include racing thoughts, inability to concentrate, poor judgment, insomnia and headaches.

I support the club, not the owner and I have done since you were an itch in your dads sack son.

no one who puts any serious wedge into this club supports this cunt, so I suggest you are probably some sketchy stream watching danger.

Let those of us who spend their hard earned discuss what’s going on, yeah?
I don't give a fuck about your definition of support - there is a recognised dictionary definition and it doesn't say constantly cunt off the thing you claim to support .... if you believe it does then you're an idiot.

Did I hit a nerve? Your constant negative shit just makes you a sad depressing cunt ... we all know it why don't you? get some help .............

Negative thoughts can also occur because of stress. According to WebMD, people who are stressed experience "constant worrying" and "being pessimistic or only seeing the negative side." Other symptoms of stress include racing thoughts, inability to concentrate, poor judgment, insomnia and headaches.

I guess I‘m either more intelligent than you or older. Or both.

keep paying simp

I don't give a fuck about your definition of support - there is a recognised dictionary definition and it doesn't say constantly cunt off the thing you claim to support .... if you believe it does then you're an idiot.

That’s fine but when you’ve invested 30 years of your life and nigh on a hundred grand following the club you love your opinion may be valid.

As it stands yours is not

Took advantage of the 3 wins from 3 over achieving start. If we had of not had such a positive start levy would of panicked and got the players the squad actually needed. Once we got 3 wins he was rubbing his hands together thinking nuno has saved me a bit of money lovely jubbly.

Back
Top Bottom