Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winks actually wants to stay and fight for his place though.

This is what people don't understand with Aurier.
By coming out publicly and saying he wanted to leave Spurs, he basically extinguished his chances of actually playing. And then he rejected all offers. A ploy to get more money.
I get that but surely Winks knows that however hard he fights for his place he’ll never be good enough for us so why not go to a half decent club like Everton and try and rebuild his career instead of stealing a wage from us!

I get that but surely Winks knows that however hard he fights for his place he’ll never be good enough for us so why not go to a half decent club like Everton and try and rebuild his career instead of stealing a wage from us!
Winks takes a HG club trained place in the squad, so it's actually quite useful in terms of numbers. I think he should be good at ECL level for this season.

He had interest from likes of Watford, Real Betis, Spartak Moscow and Genoa but he feels he should be playing at a higher level.
If he ends up at Watford with Sissoko, they'll probably wait outside spurs training sessions to pick up Ndombele, like when the kids that got expelled turned up at the end of the day at the school gates to meet the other chavs

Winks takes a HG club trained place in the squad, so it's actually quite useful in terms of numbers. I think he should be good at ECL level for this season.
Until we meet someone half decent then he’ll be found out again not showing for the ball and not making a decent pass forward and getting brushed off in tackles

Being HG shouldn’t mean that we accept shite like Winks

He was shite in the way leg in the qualifying round. Whats he going to do when the competition starts and as we face slightly better teams in the 2nd round, 3rd round.etc. I wouldnt trust him at all. Remember how terrible he was vs Zagreb.
He’s a coward

End of

He wouldn't get in the Everton team, they'll rapidly figure out he's fucking useless and the scallies will be a lot less kind to little Winksy than his boyhood club.

He's not dumb he knows sitting tight here and picking up his wedge is the safest, easiest way to get paid. This little turkey isn't voting for Xmas anytime soon.

We're fucking stuck with him until we cancel his contract or let him go on a free where he can end up on the bench at Watford or Norwich for the latter part of his career.

Back
Top Bottom