***** Hungary v England World Cup qualifier 19:45******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised at how much respect Hungary are showing us. They are technically decent and usually knock the ball around well themselves. It's been all us so far, without really opening them up yet.

You get the feeling England could be the cause of their own downfall in this game

Hungary are just sitting back & waiting for England to make their own mistakes

Grealish is a good player but he is overhyped, and that 100 mill transfer fee is criminal. He is a good lad, very likeable, but he has loads of work to do in order to become elite.

Grealish is a good player but he is overhyped, and that 100 mill transfer fee is criminal. He is a good lad, very likeable, but he has loads of work to do in order to become elite.

They only payed that amount though because Villa didn't want or need to sell. I think everyone knows he's not a 100 million player, but they had to pay what he was worth to his club. He's very good at what he does, but he can certainly improve.

I continue to believe that Rice is way less talented than he thinks he is.

Usually agree with you on lots of stuff, but can't agree with that. While he's far from naturally super talented, he's a very good player.

But for me him and Phillips together is too negative. Should be one or the other, especially against sides that sit in like Hungary.

I don't think he knows what he's doing other than throwing money around.

He has the tactical savvy of a lemming.

Tactically he's far from great, but you could say the same thing about Klopp to an extent. They are both among the best around and both have other traits that make them stand out. Management is far more than just tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom