***** Hungary v England World Cup qualifier 19:45******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the biggest England fan (I support all the home nations plus Republic of Ireland, it's always more fun when more than one are at tournaments), but even though it hasn't gone well so far, I hope England tear these racist fuckwits a new one in the 2nd half.

Tactically he's far from great, but you could say the same thing about Klopp to an extent. They are both among the best around and both have other traits that make them stand out. Management is far more than just tactics.

Poles apart..... Klopp is wedded to his system..... Cuntiola is a tinker-man.

Usually agree with you on lots of stuff, but can't agree with that. While he's far from naturally super talented, he's a very good player.

But for me him and Phillips together is too negative. Should be one or the other, especially against sides that sit in like Hungary.
I don't deny that he's a very good player - I just get the feeling he thinks he's a lot better than he really is. I may be wrong, but I never al :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom