***** Hungary v England World Cup qualifier 19:45******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a wider point. I think what your seeing across the board is the decline of Western liberal power. Whether it be the likes of Hungary with this, China with minorities, the World Cup itself in a medieval kingdom, the ability to impose or push for human right and respect is becoming much weaker whether it be football, health issues, territorial disputes, gay rights etc. Unfortunately I think this trend will continue, we will be a bubble in the West to ourselves.
While I don't disagree with above - I also think most are tired of the overly PC society of today where everyone wants to play a victim and demand entitlement for their opinion - I am not talking only about racism but everything else too. I don't know either what is the solution to institutional racism either

So what was the' And so do grifters who manufacteur racism to paint a narrative which exacerbates a division' about?

Yep I'm getting to it.
It's my whole argument on racism being overly exagerated in the UK or the west generally, hence me making the point of not dwelling in the negatives which Flaneur tried to reframe and relate to last night. And then you calling out my point on institutional racism still needing to be dealt with, so now you're attempting the exact same thing with my grift comment.

I think you know precisely why actually.

While I don't disagree with above - I also think most are tired of the overly PC society of today where everyone wants to play a victim and demand entitlement for their opinion - I am not talking only about racism but everything else too. I don't know either what is the solution to institutional racism either
Totally agree. When you see the way america is gone people are setting into the far end of left and right with no middle ground

Grouping an entire country together and branding them all racist is racist in itself isn't it?

And suddenly it's England who aren't the racist evil colonialists but the good guys again. This is all tribalistic bullshit. My tribe is morally more advanced than yours etc. And if we weren't playing a country who's skin was white, and homogenically even whiter than our own (which is partly why they're more racist anyway i'd imagine) there wouldn't even be this narrative.

What if we playing say Turkey for example and this had happened? Would there be the same image of England V Racists? I think not.

Lets see who has the balls to answer that.
I never heard of the ipaper but I didn't read it as calling all Hungarians racist, I read it as the racists didn't get the result and outcome they wanted. I don't know this papers past record but if the Turkish were being racist to black players they would certainly be called on it by sections of the media if not by this paper.

It's my whole argument on racism being overly exagerated in the UK or the west generally, hence me making the point of not dwelling in the negatives which Flaneur tried to reframe and relate to last night. And then you calling out my point on institutional racism still needing to be dealt with, so now you're attempting the exact same thing with my grift comment.

I think you know precisely why actually.
I'm attempting to find out what you meant by that comment, still trying to find out what it's relating to. Racism isn't overly exaggerated in the UK or the west, if anything it's not taken seriously enough by many.

. Racism isn't overly exaggerated in the UK or the west,
I think it absolutely is and often artificially created to fuel conflict and division which is very sad

Look at what happened in the EC final and Saka, Sancho, etc

The entire UK was labelled racist because of some bots in India, etc.

I think it absolutely is and often artificially created to fuel conflict and division which is very sad

Look at what happened in the EC final and Saka, Sancho, etc

The entire UK was labelled racist because of some bots in India, etc.
Twitter have already come out and said that the UK was the largest country of origin for the abusive tweets that they removed.

Twitter have already come out and said that the UK was the largest country of origin for the abusive tweets that they removed.

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'm attempting to find out what you meant by that comment, still trying to find out what it's relating to. Racism isn't overly exaggerated in the UK or the west, if anything it's not taken seriously enough by many.
Go and read the thread that was shut down because of it then.

I never heard of the ipaper but I didn't read it as calling all Hungarians racist, I read it as the racists didn't get the result and outcome they wanted. I don't know this papers past record but if the Turkish were being racist to black players they would certainly be called on it by sections of the media if not by this paper.
Well that wasn't worth the wait was it. You didn't see it thay way. Sure. Doesn't fit the narrative more like. What an empty weak response.

Funny how it took you so long too, yet with the narrative you resonate with you jump straight on it.

I'm not trying to start a cunt off at all. I'm calling out years of you calling me a racist which is very much on topic considering Flaneur yet again tried to shame me as one in response to my post aimed at you. Funnily enough he's gone very quiet since my reply to him.

Don't play all innocent with me mate.
lol. I've 'gone very quiet' since your response because I've had you on ignore for ages! Haven't even seen your Very Important Reply, let alone read it - and I won't be looking for it now. I made may point and that, my friend, is that. I only look at your posts occasionally - and then I wish I hadn't.

Might look at your response to this, probably won't, because all you want is a row and I'm really not interested in wasting my time on you. Feel free to get off on arguing with someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom