Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane is a better goalscorer than Son. Son is more clinical per shot, but Kane's skillset allows him to get off more shots.

Kane is our best goalscorer and our best passer.
You have an agenda against him imo
Nawww. If Son were playing in Kane's spot and everything went through him he'd put up similar stats as Kane as he's shown time and time again. Son would have higher goals above xG than Kane as well.

Though they didn't put up the numbers, even Lucas and 34 year old Llorente did a decent job filling in for Kane playing striker.

Last edited:
Huh? Why?
Just posting stats showing maybe it’s ridiculous to compare Harry to Ronaldo? Not sure why the fanboys are so triggered over that? It’s Ronaldo we are talking about.
To be honest I am fed up with reading your endless comments about Kane.
We get it, you believe the team would perform better without him. You have said it numerous times, please give it a rest as it’s wearisome to read.
For what it’s worth the majority of Spurs fans, his fellow professionals and expert pundits (who have all watched him in the flesh) believe that he does so much more & adds enormous value in addition to scoring his goals.
You appear to think that you have special insight and must convince everyone else to change their opinions. Please, pretty please stop going on about him.

please dont answer ndombadboy i'm begging you guys do not answer him.

Its A Trap GIF

Nawww. If Son were playing in Kane's spot and everything went through him he'd put up similar stats as Kane as he's shown time and time again. Son would have higher goals above xG than Kane as well.

Though they didn't put up the numbers, even Lucas and 34 year old Llorente did a decent job filling in for Kane playing striker.
Llorente most certainly did not…. Neither did Lucas. The CL was a fluke, we were outplayed in the semis and quarters whilst getting pummelled in the league along the way. Llorente had no effect in the PL

Repeating myself I know, BUT, stick your xG up your arse.

You are not that keen on Kane as a player are you?

I don't get emotionally attached to players and in my opinion it also means I see them a tad more objectively.

Kane is an excellent striker and footballer.. The best combined striker/player since Rooney but bit in my opinion better at this stage for some very obvious reasons.

But it is one thing talking of Kane as whatever but completely another if anyone puts him anywhere near to Ronaldo level.

There is just too much distance between Messi/Ronaldo and nearly all players, of which I think Kane would be in the 3rd bracket.

So it's not about liking Kane as opposed to not falling victim to nepotistic and baseless claims.

Yeah me too. I recall watching Rudd Gulit and Van Basten scoring as the Dutch won finals. Ditto Platini and Maradona this is what makes you world class. Defining moments in finals and semis. Even if England lost had he scored against England Croatia or against Liverpool he'd have zero questions to answer.

Mate, on the very same page and reading the same line.

Some think I dislike or don't rate Kane. Nonsense.

What I don't do though is rate him in the top tier. Not done enough when it matters.

If that changes then so does my view.

It's why Bale at his best is incomparable to Kane.

Mate, on the very same page and reading the same line.

Some think I dislike or don't rate Kane. Nonsense.

What I don't do though is rate him in the top tier. Not done enough when it matters.

If that changes then so does my view.

It's why Bale at his best is incomparable to Kane.

Karius had a mare in that CL final, but that doesn't mean Bale didn't have a worldie when he came on. He single handedly won that final. That's what the greats do. I think he did it against Althetico too didn't he?

Back
Top Bottom