Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So the 'unbiased' English pundits are now claiming that Kane is a better finisher/player than Ronaldo.

For our English fans in here, don't listen to English pundits for your own sanity.

:mourweird:

Fuck me. Give over.

Anyone sane knows that Kane isn't Ronaldo level. Only Messi is. Why get so triggered about what one or two "English pundits" are saying? They're allowed an opinion as much as you or I, no matter how silly we think that opinion is.

I worry for you. God, if Kane scores a winner in a final for us one day, well... I just hope you don't live close to any bridges or a lake.

Fuck me. Give over.

Anyone sane knows that Kane isn't Ronaldo level. Only Messi is. Why get so triggered about what one or two "English pundits" are saying? They're allowed an opinion as much as you or I, no matter how silly we think that opinion is.

I worry for you. If Kane scores a winner in a final for us one day, well... I just hope you don't live close to any bridges or a lake.
triggered GIF

Fuck me. Give over.

I worry for you. God, if Kane scores a winner in a final for us one day, well... I just hope you don't live close to any bridges or a lake.
Ronaldo today?

Kane's not even our club's best finisher let alone Ronaldo lol

Kane's goals above xG last season was +0.8 while Son's was +6.0

Kane fanboys about to be triggered in

Kane is a better goalscorer than Son. Son is more clinical per shot, but Kane's skillset allows him to get off more shots.

Kane is our best goalscorer and our best passer.
You have an agenda against him imo

Huh? Why?
Just posting stats showing maybe it’s ridiculous to compare Harry to Ronaldo? Not sure why the fanboys are so triggered over that? It’s Ronaldo we are talking about.
I see nobody comparing them but you. And I’m sure anyone even trying to compare them is not comparing their careers but comparing a 28 year old Kane to 36 year old Ronaldo which is fair.

All this triggered crap in all your posts just proves you are a troll. Get a life.

I see nobody comparing them but you. And I’m sure anyone even trying to compare them is not comparing their careers but comparing a 28 year old Kane to 36 year old Ronaldo which is fair.

All this triggered crap in all your posts just proves you are a troll. Get a life.
Don't read it and get triggered then. Simple.
I'll stick to posting whatever stats I feel like on a football forum.

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

Back
Top Bottom