Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He moved out his previously rented place last month as they wanted a minimum 12 month term extension. New place is six months…..

Make of that what you will
Still can’t believe someone who with add ons is earning over £10m a year doesn’t invest in property - don’t tell me his brother is also his financial advisor :kanehand:

Harry and Charlie are actually joint directors of a property investment company - found it on Companies House when the whole CK fiasco was going on. The company has millions invested + 7 figures in the bank; CK really is stealing a living from his brother.

Didn't know all that, I'd lost all respect for Rafa after it was reported that he had hit his wife. Now I feel he was provoked beyond reason, and I'm more sympathetic to him. Of course he shouldn't have done it but circumstances have to be taken into account.
No excuses for me

You don’t use physical violence

Yes she cheated on him which is pretty poor but he should have just walked away and then started divorce proceedings etc

To do that says a lot about him imv

Harry and Charlie are actually joint directors of a property investment company - found it on Companies House when the whole CK fiasco was going on. The company has millions invested + 7 figures in the bank; CK really is stealing a living from his brother.

Oh 100%. Not a chance in hell would Charlie Kane be a football agent and have his own business if it weren’t for his successful brother. Just got very lucky with no real talent or business experience

Oh 100%. Not a chance in hell would Charlie Kane be a football agent and have his own business if it weren’t for his successful brother. Just got very lucky with no real talent or business experience
So? Maybe he’s made some excellent investments on behalf of his bro? And taken a much smaller percentage than other advisors would have done and listened to smart advise from others.... on the face of it, he seems a complete tool but you never know what’s happening (football matters aside 😂)

His strike rate at International level is slightly higher than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Good stat until you realize 11/38 (29%) of Kane's international goals are penalties vs 14/111 (13%) for Ronaldo.

Kane yugely benefits from penalties. You take penalties away for Kane on both the international and club level and his stats look much more mundane and is more like Heung Min Son than Ronaldo.

Good stat until you realize 11/38 (29%) of Kane's international goals are penalties vs 14/111 (13%) for Ronaldo.

Kane yugely benefits from penalties. You take penalties away for Kane on both the international and club level and his stats look much more mundane and is more like Heung Min Son than Ronaldo.

As a matter of interest what was the percentage of penalties for Greavsie as I can’t remember him taking many

Harry the 5th highest goalscorer in history.
But if you take away the pens and the shots and the headers he wouldn't have scored any at all. :eek:

1ROONEY120530.442
2CHARLTON106490.462
3LINEKER80480.600
4GREAVES57440.772
5KANE63400.635

So the 'unbiased' English pundits are now claiming that Kane is a better finisher/player than Ronaldo.

For our English fans in here, don't listen to English pundits for your own sanity.

:mourweird:

It's all a narrative to get him.to City. Boring sh!t.

Bottom line is that Kane is nowhere near Ronaldo level, because the Portuguese superstar scores when it matters.

Full fcuking stop..

LOL freak

Back
Top Bottom